Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

suit looks like it feels amazing get those inseams shortend and it will perfect
it does, its such a nice heather wool, soft hand, almost cashmere soft, and thicker than the norm too, and i dont know what it is about that but it always has a sort of connotation of having higher quality, to an extent, at least just for piece of mind i guess..

as for the inseams, i cant decide whether i want to get them flood length and show off my ankles/boots/socks, or hem the normal amt? the seat could also stand to be taken in a bit (size too big, last one left) but you cant really see from the photo

god damn thats a nice suit. You must have got hell of a sale on that..

bish, what makes you think a boy cant be straight ballin?

but yeah, i got it for like, almost 6 bills cheaper than it originally retailed for i think. i saw that and that there was one complete one left and snatched it up the next day.

as for the inseams, i cant decide whether i want to get them flood length and show off my ankles/boots/socks, or hem the normal amt? the seat could also stand to be taken in a bit (size too big, last one left) but you cant really see from the photo

i suggest a happy medium, not quite flood length but not full length either. not sure flood length would work since it didn't look like the length of the jacket was short enough.

as for the inseams, i cant decide whether i want to get them flood length and show off my ankles/boots/socks, or hem the normal amt? the seat could also stand to be taken in a bit (size too big, last one left) but you cant really see from the photo.

Have them hemmed so there is very little or no break. Then just fold them over once or twice if you want to wear them flood length.

it does, its such a nice heather wool, soft hand, almost cashmere soft, and thicker than the norm too, and i dont know what it is about that but it always has a sort of connotation of having higher quality, to an extent, at least just for piece of mind i guess..

that's because Obedient Sons makes their suits at Martin Greenfield (the same factory as Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece, Band of Outsiders, Patrik Ervell).