Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the whole deal on zager's guitars is the incredibly low action. Low action= easier playability. He has this whole ez play system that is pretty unique and cant be duplicated by a setup. These guitars are hand-crafted and all personally set up by dennis zager himself.

I think zager did a run of ez-play sigma's for gibson and washburn as well. go to www.zagerguitars.com for more info

i have the hf2 (iphone version) and had to send them for service only after a month of use. connection by the jack got fucked up and i could only hear on one earphone. keep the receipt.

Ouch, yeah. I've had bad luck with headphones, actually got some warranty this time though.. Uusally I shy away from buying extended warranty's on products since I think of them as a waste of money, but I guess for something I'm going to use outside every day its good to know you're insured.

got this b son sweater a week ago and love it

bson_black_01_01.jpg

ordered a pair of apc new standards from denim bar this morning.............. finally poppin my selvedge denim jawns cherry; just hoping i sized down enough, we shall see

Polishmike.. this one's for you.

Photo1.jpg

Both "illegal" in America... fuck yeah.

Polishmike.. this one's for you.

fuck! i edited my post and it vanished

zubrowka you got is an export version, not sure how authentic it is. looks a little light but i never had it. joey_formal just got a bottle from me for his bday, straight from the motherland :D