Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

actually i'm going to head over to los angeles today to check'em out. so don't worry having to upload pictures. thanks anyways :) hopefully the fit and weight will be good for a winter trip to beijing.

the construction of the jacket is great

its just a tad bit smaller than i would like, although the arms and shoulders fit well on me which is generally where i run into trouble with smaller fitting styles. I also thought it should be a bit longer. that said, i'm not a good model for body types on this board. but its definitely pretty warm and really well made. and the way they have the hood attached is pretty crazy with 2 sets of zippers and 3 buttons...bit over kill if you ask me.

291915517.jpg

filson med. field bag

nice bag, will never go out of style. beware though indigo will rub off on it (doesn't show up on mine much since I got the otter green color, but just something to think about if you want to preserve the "newness" of the bag for a few weeks) cheers

yesterday:

vizio 32" hdtv from sears for my bedroom

ticket to santo domingo, RD so i can spend time with my grandma on xmas

today: probably some cables to hook my macbook up to the TV..debatin between mini-dvi to hdmi or mini-dvi to vga still

some recent purchases:

aaCCP1.jpg

aaCCP2.jpg

CCP resin coated jacket. too light to wear now but it'll get lots of use in Spring

aaYves.jpg

YSL rolling white non-patent. Kinda pissed that these fit smaller than I would've liked (worn them twice so far). These are a size 40, I would love to trade them for a 40.5 or 41 if anyone has them and want to switch (pls PM me). As a last resort may have to sell them and get one in the correct size.

some recent purchases:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/wlyang210/fits/aaYves.jpg

YSL rolling white non-patent. Kinda pissed that these fit smaller than I would've liked (worn them twice so far). These are a size 40, I would love to trade them for a 40.5 or 41 if anyone has them and want to switch (pls PM me). As a last resort may have to sell them and get one in the correct size.

sell them :)