Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

damn thanks for the feedback, i think i've been strayed away from the dunks, which i'm cool with...i jsut think the colors on botht he RS100s and the AM90s are sick, especially the AM90s, but damn they're so much more money than the RS100s....tough choice, splurge or just coast? hmmmm. we'll see.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:

damn thanks for the feedback, i think i've been strayed away from the dunks, which i'm cool with...i jsut think the colors on botht he RS100s and the AM90s are sick, especially the AM90s, but damn they're so much more money than the RS100s....tough choice, splurge or just coast? hmmmm. we'll see.

--- Original message by obscura on Jun 9, 2006 07:53 PM

if youre a size 10, ive got a pair of the am90s for sale, hit me up

sXXXe, dope tees

Herpsky--->that sounds like a great deal for thos AM90s! i was gonna buy them for 150, which is a bitch, i would buy em on ebay but it comes down to i just don't know who to trust with shoes on there, i've always just bought direct from suppliers. any suggestions?

just to be like,

Quote:

pickups from japan

fish%20market%20002.jpg

from left to right

pure blue 003, burgus plus hinoya, oni denim, samuari 66, and sugarcane okinawa's

fish%20market%20004.jpg

jelome linen jacket, mekong whisky, bapexw)taps shirt, and dog bless you shirt....awesome

--- Original message by poly800rock on Jun 9, 2006 10:38 PM

geez this must have cost a fortune

i just found a shop here in okinawa selling sugarcanes. ill probably post here on monday. damn im excited.

and vinz, hope you enjoy the senns. if you want to lose more money, go to headfi.com.

if you want some good headphones at a low price go for koss ksc-75 or -35. highly reccomended on headfi and theyre only like 12 dollars. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE ELSE ON SUPERFUTURE. GET SOME KOSS. or the akg 81DJ. theyre cheap too. if you want to spend a bit more, get a pair of akg k701, or hd650. grado 325i if you want some spice in your life. hell, just get the rs1 while your at it, or the k1000. or be like minya and get some omegas. or if you wipe your ass with benjamins, get the orpheus. fuck it. just rent out the fucking band for ultimate hi-fi. its endless, and one day it will kill us all. oh, and dont forget to buy an amp. AHHH. I HATE HEAD-FI.

have a nice day.

goods new eras are dope. how much?

and Grado RS1s, jesus christ, my friend got a pair of those not too long ago and i can safely say theyre my favourite headphones ive ever listened to. i definately want a pair

this is my signature

Quote:

aa5xb.jpg

aa20zz.jpg

aa36fw.jpg

aa44bq.jpg

aa53fn.jpg

dior raw 19cm.

i love it!!

--- Original message by sXXXe on Jun 10, 2006 02:20 AM

it´s a pity those aren´t selvage, but daaaamnnnn they look nice.

how much you payed for them?

Stand tall or don't stand at all

well i finally decided to go with the AM90s...probably got ripped off on the price($150). So psyched i got 2-day shipping...coming soon.

just to be like,