Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Those black lanvins are sick as fuck. Need..so...bad

bigfit_1980_17334907

Merry xmas to myself.

Powertec bench/rack system

Sorry man, but this is huge waste of money. The only part of that which is of any use is the chinup bar which you can buy for 15 bucks and hang on a doorway.

You could've picked up a flat bench and adjustable dumbbells/barbell for a tenth of this price for 10x the benefits.

how many bodypoints are you gonna rack up in 2008?
Sorry man, but this is huge waste of money. The only part of that which is of any use is the chinup bar which you can buy for 15 bucks and hang on a doorway.

You could've picked up a flat bench and adjustable dumbbells/barbell for a tenth of this price for 10x the benefits.

actually I disagree. I live in a loft so I don't have a doorway to put a chinup bar in. I was looking to get a power rack because I primarily wanted to do squats, but the dealer I go to sold out of them. How would a flat bench/barbell system give me 10x the benifits when this is essentially a bench/rack system for a barbell set? not making any sense here man.

actually I disagree. I live in a loft so I don't have a doorway to put a chinup bar in. I was looking to get a power rack because I primarily wanted to do squats, but the dealer I go to sold out of them. How would a flat bench/barbell system give me 10x the benifits when this is essentially a bench/rack system for a barbell set? not making any sense here man.

I was assuming the bar moved up and down on the rack and worked like a Smith Machine (with limited range of motion). If its not, then my apologies. Nonetheless, I still think these contraptions are overpriced.

I was assuming the bar moved up and down on the rack and worked like a Smith Machine (with limited range of motion). If its not, then my apologies. Nonetheless, I still think these contraptions are overpriced.

oh no way. It's a freeweights. It's just a rack for a squat with the lat pully add on. The bench is not connected to the rack so you can remove it and do freeweight squats with the bar. I would never drop cash on a guided machine. It was a bit pricey and I know i could have gotten a lot of it cheaper on craigslist, the bummer is i live in nyc and it's a pain dealing with heavy shit with no help/car. It cost the same as a year at my gym though, so I ended up canceling my membership.

I wanted one of these really bad since i saw it's debut at the Sony Building in Ginza (Tokyo) a few months ago..

http://www.sony.jp/products/Consumer/rolly/index.html?j-short=rolly

Sony_Rolly_1.jpg