Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

how is the quality on these? how much where they? what size did you buy and what are their dimensions? thanks. rep pending.

The quality is pretty good from what i can tell.. i got them for $130ish + taxes at blackbird. They were on sale from $160ish?

size 32 and the inseam is probably a 34/35. I wear size 31 in most sizes and the fit is most similar to dior 19cms imo. never had a pair of waxed pants so this will be interesting!

those s2a pants r not great imo...they had em @ DB i thnk

yo your right, i never liked them, i wanted a pair when i first saw pics but once i got my hands on them i was pretty let down. but maybe they've picked up on the denim side of things cause every where else s2a has got it nailed down.

superfines (womens) not skin tight so i don't lyk

i got them in a 30. the waist isn't 2 tight, but the legs are. dunno about womens.

suckdick, are what is your gender anyway?

^^^listen 2 this man

diamonds, how u feel bout those gayass RAF shooz? r they good? what is "leather" like? do they seem durable

NO MORE QUESTIONS

they are real gay ass taht's fo sho, i love them. & i think they're good. there seems to be a slight sparkle of glitter or something underneath all that gloss, looks cool in bright light. the quality on the leather seems average, it's hard for me to tell because i dont know jack about patent tbh... i think they'll break in nicely

The quality is pretty good from what i can tell.. i got them for $130ish + taxes at blackbird. They were on sale from $160ish?

size 32 and the inseam is probably a 34/35. I wear size 31 in most sizes and the fit is most similar to dior 19cms imo. never had a pair of waxed pants so this will be interesting!

I also have these S2A pants. They are really tight in the thighs/legs and the waxed cotton doesn't give much to stretching. I sized up to 29 (I usually wear 27/28), and got the waist taken in. I think the quality is fine for the price.

Pics when I get home from work (I've had mine for 3 months).