Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

thanks. i kept being lazy and doing "view all" so i must've glazed over and missed it.

EDIT: it was in vain considering they don't come in 14.

Case is pretty big, size xxl 46 mm. It's big but I'm not sufu skinny and I have decent size arms. I'll let you know if I have any problems with it but I'm not expecting any within a year or two.

I got them in black and I like them a lot. They also work very well in the rain.

I also got these today for $35

zz2507b6b3dm0.jpg

They look so cool, but mine fell apart in like 2 weeks. Really disappointing.

CIMG4312.jpg

- 1 Dior embroidered bee hat

- 1 Dior Shiny Corduroy Pants

i was thinking about getting those cords, but they stack waaay different from the denim. are you gonna hem them? about $350+ right?

They were $375 [$391 and change with tax]

Personally, I like how they stack better than my 29 Indigo MII's. I think they're a bit more slimming than denim below the knee. I can't even explain how comfortable they are. No need for me to hem them. They're a great fit.

Definately a good pair of pants to consider if they're available in your area.

They were $375 [$391 and change with tax]

Personally, I like how they stack better than my 29 Indigo MII's. I think they're a bit more slimming than denim below the knee. I can't even explain how comfortable they are. No need for me to hem them. They're a great fit.

Definately a good pair of pants to consider if they're available in your area.

i know you just got them, but do you know how much they strech out? if not let me know later...

85kqr8w.jpg

Went to the exhibit today. It was really good, if you're in LA I'd suggest you check it out. They had the Kaikai kiki flower* pillows and everything for sale at the museum, but I decided to just settle for a shirt.

Where does one go about obtaining a pair of the Common Projects for prices that wont melt their bank accounts?

wait for sales, buy used, or look for discount coupons/codes.

Guest supernoob

their sizes are big. i'm a 45 in most sneakers and the 44 was good..perhaps even roomy.

destructodisk has a pair of 45s n i think he usu waers 13.

u a giant ma.n.

yeah man, its something ive come to terms with.

do they stretch as they get worn and broken in?

off subject, but at size 14, you can pretty much always get your pick of jordans.

i will spare you getting another PM about the same matter and i will prefer cluttering up this thread, so are the hoodies still available in any color? if yes, in what size?

We are currently out, but getting more on Monday. Some are already sold so I would call around 2-3 that day. For sizing reference I wear a 38 pit to pit and got a small