Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I got a new watch. Sorry no picture, my Mom is traveling with my camera :mad:

bellrossbr01bluegh2.jpg

very nice watch. how much did you pay? i was considering the orange on black, but alot people said that their are mad matinence issues...please let me know how this works out like in a month or two. also please inform me about the warranty/repair/guarantee papers for bellandross. i can't tell, but how many mm is this?

thanks!

very nice watch. how much did you pay? i was considering the orange on black, but alot people said that their are mad matinence issues...please let me know how this works out like in a month or two. also please inform me about the warranty/repair/guarantee papers for bellandross. i can't tell, but how many mm is this?

thanks!

I think they are 46mm. I don't think there would be problem with those since I think this one has a basic ETA movement, which can be serviced by any watchmaker, and is really commun. Not that much keen on those XXL watch personally.

so you got these for free? i thought you were getting the black ones...

these look pretty good, i just wish that they were all white though.

my thoughts exactly. i did get them for free, which is why im not complaining about the white ones. the detailing on the back does bother me a little as does the gum soles i do wish they were all white.

thanks!

Case is pretty big, size xxl 46 mm. It's big but I'm not sufu skinny and I have decent size arms. I'll let you know if I have any problems with it but I'm not expecting any within a year or two.

so you got these for free? i thought you were getting the black ones...

these look pretty good, i just wish that they were all white though.

I got them in black and I like them a lot. They also work very well in the rain.

I also got these today for $35

zz2507b6b3dm0.jpg

i like those canvas hi tops polishmike, they come in black by chance? and where'd you pick them up for $35?

They do but the black ones don't look that great cause they have white stitching. I got them at puma store using the friends&family 30% off coupon. It's still good till the end of the weekend.