Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

4.jpg

finally tracked down some SS02 red trousers! yay!!

There have been a bunch of these popping up on eBay recently, along with the slit-knee / double layered jeans from around the same period.

Personally, I'm keeping an eye out for that sweater. What was the deal with the stuff wrapped around the heads? Was it just t-shirts or some sort neckwarp thing?

^where'd you get that? been trying to find it and its been sold out.

can't sleep on it, its limited.

A limited-edition package in a custom box that includes the retail DVD, three letterpressed mini-posters, a color C-print of a still from the film (one of four different stills) signed by director Gary Hustwit, two love/hate Helvetica buttons, and a letter of actual Helvetica metal type! Limited edition of 1,000 copies.

the actual metal letter type is cool, plus the signed still. so worth it if you're a designer/art director.

RE: ref raf ss02

dude, i figured out the head wrap yesteray.. i first thought its a t-shirt over face, it really looks like it, so i spent a while figuring out how to wrap perfectly for it..

just as i made the t shirt wrap perfect, i figured out the raf version is just a hood and a skarf. if you look closely, this is the collection with the overshirts with built in hoods, and the materials are slightly different for the top and bottom part (hood+skarf)..

gayyyyyyy

Havent you been after those for a long time. I think i offered to pick them up for you like 4 months ago.

...Is it everything you dreamed of?

haha yeah i just never got round to getting a pair.. been tryna clear space in wardrobe before i buy new shit... i literally got a walk in room for clothes, and stil not enough space. floor to cieling shelves, 2 shop style rails for hanging..

I'm jealous.