Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I'm jealous of your iMac. The more and more I frequent the computer lab on campus, the more I want one. (we just upgraded from dual monitor g5s to the new iMacs..)

Thanks. I prefer PCs (pretty much only because I was raised on them, as most of us were), but I got so fucking sick of the enormous mess of wires for my keyboard / mouse / speakers / monitor / camera / external hard drive that I couldn't turn down the new iMac, especially at the price they sell for. I get a corporate discount plus they gave me $100 off because it took longer than normal to ship to me. Such a fucking great deal.

Thanks. I prefer PCs (pretty much only because I was raised on them, as most of us were), but I got so fucking sick of the enormous mess of wires for my keyboard / mouse / speakers / monitor / camera / external hard drive that I couldn't turn down the new iMac, especially at the price they sell for. I get a corporate discount plus they gave me $100 off because it took longer than normal to ship to me. Such a fucking great deal.

which puts it at how much $$$? my dad is considering getting one using his company's discount (he's an architect, so they have macs at his office), but this one would be a home computer. i know im eventually gonna get a macbook for college, but thats a year or so off, but damn england, thats a beautiful machine.

which puts it at how much $$$? my dad is considering getting one using his company's discount (he's an architect, so they have macs at his office), but this one would be a home computer. i know im eventually gonna get a macbook for college, but thats a year or so off, but damn england, thats a beautiful machine.

I got the wireless keyboard/mouse and 320GB drive upgrades and it cost me $1200 total. Without the $100 off Apple gave me and the company discount, it would have been around $1450. I think if you're a student you might get a little more off, plus they usually have student promos where you might get a free iPod shuffle, or small printer or something.

I got the wireless keyboard/mouse and 320GB drive upgrades and it cost me $1200 total. Without the $100 off Apple gave me and the company discount, it would have been around $1450. I think if you're a student you might get a little more off, plus they usually have student promos where you might get a free iPod shuffle, or small printer or something.

You get a free Nano (that you have to buy and then send in a rebate for), or a printer. Students get 100$ for macbook, 200$ for macbook pro and I'm not sure about iMacs. Student discounts ended on the 16th (or 19th)...at least in Canada they did.

england and lint, im not too concerned right now cause im not gonna be going to school for another year (if i get in anywhere), so im pc until then. but i think i'd do the printer if i had to chose. i have an ipod (though only the right ear works, the speaker jack is fucked), and i'd love a new one, but i can get that myself in the future.

You get a free Nano (that you have to buy and then send in a rebate for), or a printer. Students get 100$ for macbook, 200$ for macbook pro and I'm not sure about iMacs. Student discounts ended on the 16th (or 19th)...at least in Canada they did.

You can get both in the states.

Its a free Nano (if you don't want the most expensive model), and $100USD off a printer, which more or less equates to a free mid-range printer.

Plus a student/business/educator discount, its more or less $300 worth of free shit, which you can then use towards AppleCare.

Pretty bangin' deal if you're in the market for some Apple stuff.

...you know, if you need it before September 16th.

You can get both in the states.

Its a free Nano (if you don't want the most expensive model), and $100USD off a printer, which more or less equates to a free mid-range printer.

Plus a student/business/educator discount, its more or less $300 worth of free shit, which you can then use towards AppleCare.

Pretty bangin' deal if you're in the market for some Apple stuff.

...you know, if you need it before September 16th.

best be offered next september when im @ school. if im @ school at all.

college is getting me down.

on the bright side, my brother ordered me a nice fedora, should arrive in a couple of weeks.

purchases(18).jpg

-ann demeulemeester buckle shirt / asymmetrical layered shirt

-ann demeulemeester virgin wool - ramie skinny pants / boiled wool bag

-alexander mcqueen exaggerated neck & sleeve turtleneck

-raf simons tweed skinny pants (the bestfitting dress pants on fucking earth)

whats the sole on those like sid?

I'm not familiar with terminology for men's shoes, but the leather comes around flush to a smaller sewn sole rather than a thicker outer sole. I suppose I'm not going to bother with putting a sole on it at the cobbler, just clean up the leather.

rp_0907_02.jpg

rp_0907_03.jpg