Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

there's always a pair of the lowtops on yoox...there were for like the past two seasons i think. prolly nxt season too. always like 1 or 2 size tho

i remember a couple of months ago they had them in grey. i should have got those...

i know that rafe by rafe simonze tee is from like 2 or 3 seasons ago. i kopped one at barneys

hahaha my friend got this tee at full price, but it was too small for him. i traded a fake one from the bay for his real one.

Guest suckdick

kkk yeah, they had some bigger sizes.. they even had hi tops too 1-2 weeks ago

but sold out.

someone cop that shit, i think u can still get 5% off + shipping with pp@yoox coupon

fuk r u serious??? i nvr pay attention to yoox cuz it's a bithc...but for like 300 i wouldnt think twice about rafe hi tops...

yoox is nice cause they take paypal and for some miraculous reason they ship super fucking fast.

Guest suckdick

it was like $300 or cheaper with kupon, i got heartattak when those fuckin hi tops popedout

at the time i didnt have enuf money so i saved it in my drim box, and shit's gone next day

hahaha my friend got this tee at full price, but it was too small for him. i traded a fake one from the bay for his real one.

mang

the fake one from the bay looks as good as the real one

your friend must be a drooling retard (unless the fake is super awesome

mang

the fake one from the bay looks as good as the real one

your friend must be a drooling retard (unless the fake is super awesome

honestly the fake was pretty good. those damn chinese!! only difference was that the print placement wasn't accurate. my friend ain't retarded, he just got dropped on his head to many times when he was small.

i need some rafe simonz but i just bought 3 custom-made from my homeboy eric glennie. im hella broke, mang. where the hell did the official eric glennie 2007 F/W thread go?

there's always a pair of the lowtops on yoox...there were for like the past two seasons i think. prolly nxt season too. always like 1 or 2 size tho

fuckfuckfuckufuck, i wish i had seen those before. i check yoox quite frequently for 6/7 brands and raf is one of them and i never saw those. for this price i would definetly grab the lowtops ... i don't have much love for the hi-tops though, i loved them until i tried them on, i thought they looked weird on my feet.

it was like $300 or cheaper with kupon, i got heartattak when those fuckin hi tops popedout

at the time i didnt have enuf money so i saved it in my drim box, and shit's gone next day

oh man! why didnt you tell me about the hightops!!!

i almost bought the lows but I thought i'd wait a day to think about it ...ended up losing em

2002503736388020461_rs.jpg

2002569414445847419_rs.jpg

2002500360687168196_rs.jpg

2002556417396757579_rs.jpg

Majic Grey T

PAM Sweat

Chronicles of Never black shoes

Umbro by Kim Jones Woven Los (got a great deal on these. originally were 240 AUS but i got them on sale for 40 with a free tshirt. the tshirt is disgusting, and thus not here, but hey)

they are a bit flimsy. but, i think they are great - the leather is awesome, like it how the laces are leather, and i just think that they are really well designed.

plus, they are only 165 - pretty good price i thought.