Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

from what i gathered through that blazer thread I made a few days ago, if the shoulders dont fit just right, youre outta luck

or in your case, up a few hundred bucks

nah. my uncle works for Hugo Boss, he knows world-class tailors. will not be a problem, and won't cost me a dime.

i think the standard rules probably apply, based on the idea that the bottom button being left undone is more for the way the jacket falls than about some other arbitrary factor (although I guess the way a jacket falls is arbitrary too...)

be a hundred

The practice was based entirely on an arbitrary factor. It was because of King Edward VII becoming too fat to button the last buttons on his jackets and sycophants being scyophants, everbody copied him.

Nowadays, jackets are cut on that principle.

KingEdwardVII.jpg

Guest Airjamie
PRICING DETAILS AND PICS OF IT BEING WORN PLEASE OH MY GOD

All of these things can be found in the new gq. John mayer rockin it. $800ish

By no chance you grabbed those diors from c21 SG? Excellent pick up, must have cost a BOMB.

nope, got them all from the dior store in hk. C21 had the shoes thou, i saw them but they weren't in my size. Thanks man, been wanting those pieces for some time..

Are those the uniqlo boat shooz? If so I want them, in all colors of the rainbow. Also since when does H&M make shoes? I have some of the best stocked H&Ms in my Vienna and I've never seen shoes. Then again I haven't been there in a while.

The boat shoes are not uniqlo, they're from a local store in hk called barco. They really had them in all colours of the rainbow, haha.

I'm not too sure about the H&Ms man, it was my first visit there, and i saw a couple designs hanging on the rack.