Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

buy20070804-4.jpg

Nom de Guerre deconstructed flight jacket

i am in absolute need of this now, ruach. i saw it in navy blue and didnt pull the trigger and forgot about it. now im shaking...

how much did you spend on the piece?

i am in absolute need of this now, ruach. i saw it in navy blue and didnt pull the trigger and forgot about it. now im shaking...

how much did you spend on the piece?

Hit him up at Blackbird yo! And get the super nifty S.Future discount.

Edit_Price from what I have seen else where is $465.

NdG don't do XS, do they? In fact the way they seem to cut their outerwear I probably need a XXS...

Most of it seems pretty slim to me. I am about a 34" chest and in most things the smalls fit me nicely. I posted a few more pictures here.

A.L. - I'm not a BBC fan but I'm strangely attracted to that belt.

seven.homme - your wallet is ageing quite nicely and you reminded me that I need a cardholder for all my contactless school card, travel card and printing card that I constantly need to take out from my pocket

SICK wallet....what is it? I can't tell by the logo..

yep, its mulberry

http://www.mulberry.com

seven.homme - your wallet is ageing quite nicely and you reminded me that I need a cardholder for all my contactless school card, travel card and printing card that I constantly need to take out from my pocket

yeah, even though my wallet has 8 slots for card, card holder is quite important to storage cards that i constantly use. Also good for security reason, i lost my wallet couple months ago, but not my cards cuz i put it in my cardhoder. other reason is, i used card holder since i always broke some of my cards that r important (photo id, ATM, etc)...maybe something wrong with the way im sitting:D