Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
Some things I've gotten over the past week.

img1144wg1.jpg

Alexander Herchcovitch, APC, Comme Des Garcons, Uniqlo, Vandal by Vandalist, Yesstyle stuff.

notesee,

nice pickups. i remember buying that alexander herchovitch on hintmag in a different color. i like your's better. where did you pick it up from? i know it's an older tee, so was it on sale?

Guest jmatsu
Yeah, I went back like a week after Sidney's one piece outfit escapades.

sorry, i just noticed the opening ceremony comment (i just saw your shit and commented away)...

Guest jmatsu
Is it true or false that Ed Hardy did the artwork for fab four/skull jeans? Cuz I think I saw his sig on one of the tags.

Anywayz, hot off the UPS truck:

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

matsu77 dee dee entombed 1966

Spring Court Silver Surfers (I made that name up).

Both 30% off, not bad even though the 77's are a little big. I gotta stop losing weight.

sleazie, nice pick ups. what size did you get in the 77's. they run big, huh? i had to alter the legs. weird. i just noticed that your's have a stitch pattern on the pockets, mine don't have shit. i bought mine a couple of years ago...i'd be interested in the specs for yours. do you know when your particular pair was produced?

where did you get the silver surfers? i haven't even seen these in jp yet... get me a pair!

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu: i'm pretty sure he got it from opening ceremony? they're pretty helpful there u mite as well call up in ur broken english...

thanks. i assume they speak in your native gHEtto-tONguz as well. if not doz niggaz be stoopz.

notesee,

nice pickups. i remember buying that alexander herchovitch on hintmag in a different color. i like your's better. where did you pick it up from? i know it's an older tee, so was it on sale?

Yeah, it was on sale at OC .. I think the original retail was $125, and it was 50% off.

What other color did you see it in?

Guest jmatsu
Yeah, it was on sale at OC .. I think the original retail was $125, and it was 50% off.

What other color did you see it in?

hot pink and navy.

matsu-sama I have no idea when this particular version came out but the xtra stitch is a nice touch I suppose -- I didn't even really notice it. I bought a 32 as it was the last size I thought I could fit (and I thought aprils ran small), but the waist measures 34! But I think I figured em out, you just have to wear em super low to the edge of butt crack. I Will post pic wearing em tomorrow sans buttcrack.

As for the spring courts, 42 was last pair (I actually think I got 40% off those). Model is called M2 glove aluminum. I think they might come in gold too. Not bad for 87 bucks.

Guest jmatsu
matsu-sama I have no when this particular version came out but the xtra stitch is a nice touch I suppose -- I didn't even really notice it. I bought a 32 as it was the last size I thought I could fit (and I thought aprils ran small), but the waist measures 34! But I think I figured em out, you just have to wear em super low to the edge of butt crack. I Will post pic wearing em tomorrow sans buttcrack.

As for the spring courts, 42 was last pair (I actually think I got 40% off those). Model is called M2 glove aluminum. I think they might come in gold too. Not bad for 87 bucks.

yeah my entombed run big as well, i bought a 30 and sag that shit. the leg openings didn't match the rest of the leg silouettes. anyway i had purchased them for the color and because no one owned a77s back then...the stitching is cool.

i've never seen that before. Is that a legitimate visvim piece? very cool.

came in white and black. i saw them in march.