Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^way too ska, and personally ska fucking sucks.

yes, definately ska, and im going to disagree with you and say i actually enjoy some ska, but checkered og vans slipons at least look decent. BIG ASS checkered stuff like that is just incredibly tacky in my eyes, same with that ugly ass checkered tank cmirsky wore a while back

i know dm and jf but how could you pass it up at half the price man?

easy, if something looks clownish (someone who could actually get away with those shoes, speak of the devil) i dont care if its free, im not going to be wearing it.

yes, definately ska, and im going to disagree with you and say i actually enjoy some ska, but checkered og vans slipons at least look decent. BIG ASS checkered stuff like that is just incredibly tacky in my eyes, same with that ugly ass checkered tank cmirsky wore a while back

easy, if something looks clownish (someone who could actually get away with those shoes, speak of the devil) i dont care if its free, im not going to be wearing it.

i dunno grew up around ska kids, always wanted to hop on shows and shit... in turn i hate most anything associated with ska haha, i cant even do vans checked, i know its weird.

all en route from respective online vendors

sophnet x nike internationalist leather air max

intlist_blk_5.jpg

lacie x f.a. porsche 500gb firewire external

P3_lft_jpg.jpg

porter black beauty macbook pro pouch

HPPC11BK_00.jpg

acronym gt-j8 gore-tex xcr

gtj8ac9.jpg

panasonic rp-spf01 speakers

audio-square_1961_14121214.jpg

converse velcro leather jack purcells

1Q587-A.JPG.jpg

brooks is actually one of the only companies that makes nothing but running footwear. i guess they make some for walking too, but beyond that running is all they do. But yeah, asics make some good shoes too... its all a matter of finding what works best for your feet/gait.

rira, the reason they hurt my feet i actually figured out was because if you lift up the insole you will see there is a rigid insert sewn into the rear of the shoe, and that thing didnt feel good to me. i need some support in my shoes, but not as much as they have.. but ive found that as ive become a higher milage/more effiecient/faster runner i need less support in my shoes.

nice mikli's

maybe its just the picture...but that shoes looks fat for a dh shoes...:confused:

just the pic, theyre actually not in person...

Oiginally Posted by rirawin

Adrenaline GTS 6

i tried a pair of those before, but they hurt my feet... but they seem to be a pretty popular trainer.

you use them for running?

I wore the GTS 5 and currently wear the 6, and both work great for me. But I need a lot of support, being a bigger dude (190 lbs, run about 20-25 miles/week these days). My 6s are worn out, trying to decide between getting the new 7s or another pair of 6s. If it ain't broke...