Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

375 is not expensive for them. First figure out if my prices are reasonable before you talk shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-iv-Jordan-III-3-Blk-Cement-v-Retro-i-dmp-DS-13_W0QQitemZ110145954725QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rutan don't trip, flip'em for what you can. That fucking queer ass internet columbo neg repped me stating I had to say something and tried to slide in a comment about me at the end of his post. I'm wondering just how small his penis really is.

lol @ buying $5 bottled water

I felt compelled to second this. Not to be all tree huggerish. But bottled water is the probably the single most wasteful, unnecessary, and borderline evil thing some one can buy today. Water is supposed to be free. In almost all cases the water you get from your tap is exactly the same or better quality than bottled waters. Dasani and aquafina use tap water run thru a filter and sell it. Those bottles are piling up all over the planet and its ludicrous that in a country with a huge water infrastructure we waste our money giving it to bullshit companies at what must be some astronomical profit margin. The good news is that the bottle that came in is glass ( i think ) hold onto it and fill it up with tap water and re-use it. Then everytime you would have bought a five dollar bottle of water, put the five bucks away, in a few weeks you might have enough to purchase something actually valuable.

Haha my mom has a client that almost everytime he comes to get his hair done he gives my mom a bottle of voss and other stuff and she gave it to me. I like the glass botttle. And no I didn't buy it.

Which I completely agree with you on.

I can see people making business selling clean air in the future.

They have oxygen bars everwhere in places like LA.

These are things that are supposed to be free to us.

Lucas, it wasnt meant as a personal insult to you or your freinds/family....Just an opinion I have.

They have oxygen bars everwhere in places like LA.

These are things that are supposed to be free to us.

I'd like to know where you're breathing in 100% pure oxygen sans the bars. Hook a brother up.

I dont feel that strongly about water.

you should. water, in the next 50 years, will become a more valuable resource than oil and gold combined.

you should. water, in the next 50 years, will become a more valuable resource than oil and gold combined.

definitely. better start buying water management & providing stocks. or even better businesses which make clean water from salted water.

rqfsimons - I tried on those jeans in 46 but it was too small for me. How much are they (club21 i presume) retailing the aids t?

the tee retailed at 99 bucks. not so bad. i remembered times when it was 139 dollars.

44 seems fine. its straight-legged and stuff. nice soft denim if i may add.

the tee retailed at 99 bucks. not so bad. i remembered times when it was 139 dollars.

44 seems fine. its straight-legged and stuff. nice soft denim if i may add.

well, I do have a fat ass by sufu standards, usually wear 48. The aids t is a good price, they probably got warned by mmm as they aren't suppose to mark up the aids ts beyond the standard retail price.

whiz - i have to edit. i don't know what to think of my ass. sufu does set quite a standard for asses.

yes, i enjoyed it more when it was retailing for 89. but that was before the euro got really strong.

a lot of new stuff is coming in at club 21. very tempted to get more stuff but decided to wait for the newer things to come.