Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i think they are a lot more expensive than chrome hearts.

i always seem them in heatwave stores but they are completely out of my price range.

interesting fact:

people wearing goro's accesories used to get robbed all the time in shibuya, especially in the center-gai area where "teamers" (like japanese color gangs) used to hang out. this was maybe early - mid 90s

i think they are a lot more expensive than chrome hearts.

i always seem them in heatwave stores but they are completely out of my price range.

interesting fact:

people wearing goro's accesories used to get robbed all the time in shibuya, especially in the center-gai area where "teamers" (like japanese color gangs) used to hang out. this was maybe early - mid 90s

hahaha. I`d like to see them try that shit on any foreigner. they`d just get laughed at.

Is that Goro's wallet super thick like the red moon wallets? Does the leather string tie up or is just hanging loose? I've been looking for something with 2 leather strings that ties over the wallet for a while now.

372aazx0.jpg

getting tired of black

Too nice. Where from?

yeah, what's the word on this jacket?

No padding, but it's pretty weird. I'm sure I'll find a use for it eventually. In the mean time, these just came in the mail:

Thin Finn Dry Black Coated

Did you size down one on these, or just get regular waist size?

are yours from AA Crillz? They would be very revealing if you cut that bit out?

I like to wear undies under mine, boxer briefs, to be exact. And no, they're not AA, they're Marc by Marc, same as rira's, only teal.

Not bulky at all, incredibly thin and light profile.

The leather feels very, very soft and surprised the shit out of me,

and the insole is one of those completely removable very comfy

doo-dads.

I was expecting them to look great and be functionally shitty, but

it seems to be a pretty quality shoe. I'm happy.