Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Rirawin's post actually made me angry.

Exactly.

Please don't take offense to this...but what the fuck do you need a 35 1.4 for? Taking pictures of yourself to post on the internet?

Seriously. I am deffinetly not one to hate over the 'net but fuck that purchase.

Guest Airjamie
nycpurchases04.jpg

dior vans supreme gravis uniqlo wings and horn sidneylo agnes b marcbymarcjacobs 55dsl nike canon apple ... from japan beams basecontrol. i'm out.

Is that the supreme penis pump!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

helmut lang shoes from ebay:

IMG_3731.jpg

a little more worn than the pictures in the auction indicated, but still im happy with them.

..........wait are those the ones that the description was all "i bought them for my husband and they were too big and he cried blah blah blah blah"?

Guest Airjamie

Desert Eagle....of the airsoft variety (blowback, green/red gas, 340 FPS)

Dude I just bought an oldass BB-firing desert eagle that daisy made the other day for like $20. Its gas operated, semi automatic, blowback action, and will totally fuck your neighbors dog up when he wont stop shitting allover your yard. This fucker goes straight through paint drums.

rirawin - i'm curious as to where you get the money to buy all this shit! either you've got a really high paying job or parents that fund your habit for buying the unnecessary. that or you're really good at saving your money. enlighten us all, please.

rirawin - i'm curious as to where you get the money to buy all this shit! either you've got a really high paying job or parents that fund your habit for buying the unnecessary. that or you're really good at saving your money. enlighten us all, please.

he lives in england. british pound > us dollar.

Usually the people that are offended by this are the ones who are sponsored by the parents. I doubt there are many here who fund their own purchases.

I'm completely offended by your statement...

nycpurchases04.jpg

nycpurchases05.jpg

dior vans supreme gravis uniqlo wings and horn sidneylo agnes b marcbymarcjacobs 55dsl nike canon apple ... from japan beams basecontrol. i'm out.

wow if shopping spree's could be rated in any way then this is an all-star shopping spree. i gotta say wow, this is a superfuture "hall of fame" shopping spree. nice job rirawin. a 10/10, 5 mic shopping job. plus rep for you!

I spent $1400 AUD today. Mostly on gifts for my friend's 25th, but this is what I bought myself:

RP.jpg

M65-ish wool/cashmere "cavalry" jacket from Calibre... my pics just dont do this justice

CDG Odeur 71

Leather Chucks