Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie
What are the white ones? I been looking for some shoes like that for years :eek::eek:!!!

Where can i get them? Whats retail?

Thanks.

Im pretty sure the guy who makes these sells them on ebay. Just search for swear and theyll come up. They are usually BIN for like $150

yo cem, how much was that jacket? Got a pic of you wearing it? Any left at the store?

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of me wearing the jacket, but here's a picture of the jacket on a model:

00200m.jpg

The jacket retails for $1090 at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills. They should have it there and at the flagship in Madison Ave.

Uniqlo Vintage Chino (more info in Supershopper thread TK)

Steven Alan X2

Oak double pocket shirt

IMG_2754.jpg

Wanted to add that the Oak shirt is dope, but you can't really see the double pocket detail - the button pocket is under the normal breast pocket.

Also, the Steven Alan outlet uptown is for real and a stop at Zabars will make the journey worth it.

how do you like that trackpad on the side like that? that shit drives me crazy

i think its rather convenient :)

i gotta figure out how to raise the touchpad sensitivity tho. windows vista is totally new to me, the menus are all new and its kind of confusing...

you actually went with Vista? i'm a sworn enemy of Apple and dedicated to PCs, and even i won't go near Vista. WinXP is way too stable compared to Vista, and i don't foresee Microsoft tuning it up to where it functions properly any time soon.

plus, because they want to make it look pretty like a silly fucking Mac OS, it eats up a ton of system resources... not cool, especially with the type of work i usually do on my machines.

how do you like it so far?

you actually went with Vista? i'm a sworn enemy of Apple and dedicated to PCs, and even i won't go near Vista. WinXP is way too stable compared to Vista, and i don't foresee Microsoft tuning it up to where it functions properly any time soon.

plus, because they want to make it look pretty like a silly fucking Mac OS, it eats up a ton of system resources... not cool, especially with the type of work i usually do on my machines.

how do you like it so far?

it came with vista. hell, they all came with vista. so i didnt really have a choice.

yeah its flashy and shit, and it even got the konfabulator widgets on the side. at least i got XP on my desktop...

so far so good, its dualcore AMD Turion, has a nvidia graphics card, 1 gig ram, and the screen is big crisp and shiny, so itll do when im taking notes in class . like i said, the interface looks different so im going to have to play around and get used to it. what im trying to figure out now is how to set the touchpad sensitivity up higher, and why the battery wont charge when its plugged in. sounds like simple shit right, but wtf, the interface is so different,

i hope you got that "design tshirts graniph" tee for free because you're going to look like a walking ad. so many kids at UNSW wear that shirt.

I got them all for free.;)

Spring 2007 Cloak

Glazed Black Cotton Jacket w/ Removable Hood

02_s07_cloak_jacket.jpg

01_s07_cloak_jacket.jpg

03_s07_cloak_jacket.jpg

This actually looks fucking dope. I wish they made this in electric neon blue or some crazy ass color...

This actually looks fucking dope. I wish they made this in electric neon blue or some crazy ass color...

That Jil Sander anorak-type-thing in the crazy thin fabric would do. It's a similar design but not so slim... have you seen it? It's definitely neon fucking blue.

^ I tried it on at Barneys as well, fit is great, super light weight. The collar is awesome; the hood and neck zips off. Definitely much cooler in person, the fabric is so bazaar. The trench coat is also done in the same material.

I must say after seeing the collection in person, I really like it. I bought the funky shorts with the black burnt out plaid pattern, I did notice the sizing on the pants is off this season...I was a 32 before now I am a 30.

Oh..and I asked about the shoes. And they did not have any there yet, but the shoe guy showed me some of the stock photos, and said they should be in soon [barneys - Beverly Hills].