Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

No they didn't start selling these, my gf got an amazing hook up on it, getting something that should really have been impossible to buy. The ones they had at the Chanel stores were all sent back to be destroyed - she knows this because she begged them to sell her one - the only way to get one was for you to be given one. She did some work experience for someone who had been given one and managed to persuade them to sell it to her.

Good shit, those almost look like ballet flats. I have been eyeing the Dries model for the past 3 months or so but can't justify $400+ for a pair of silver shoes.

Swear has made a pair of silver dress shoes aswell, i got them...

they are approx 120$...

Swear has made a pair of silver dress shoes aswell, i got them...

they are approx 120$...

Where'd you find them and can you post pics? I really like their white laceups as well but can't find them in the US :(

Guest Airjamie
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my gfs last purchase. ;)

dsc02094smalljl6.jpg

dsc02095smallme5.jpg

dsc02092smalloc8.jpg

dsc02089smallzk8.jpg

Can someone PLEASE tell me the point of these toys? I mean, they're as un articulated as they get, they dont shoot anything, they almost never look badass, you cant exactly make them fight, THEY DONT SHOOT ANYTHING, no accessories, theyre expensive as fuck, and once again they dont shoot anything. Oh and they look pretty gay. I'm not hating I just seriously can not come up with one reason for anybody to buy these. That is a man.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the point of these toys? I mean, they're as un articulated as they get, they dont shoot anything, they almost never look badass, you cant exactly make them fight, THEY DONT SHOOT ANYTHING, no accessories, theyre expensive as fuck, and once again they dont shoot anything. Oh and they look pretty gay. I'm not hating I just seriously can not come up with one reason for anybody to buy these. That is a man.

hype?

10 char

Went to go buy some gifts for family and picked these up on the cheap.

440864982_474eaa6165.jpg

What are the white ones? I been looking for some shoes like that for years :eek::eek:!!!

Where can i get them? Whats retail?

Thanks.