Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

nice shoes, where did u cop that..?

shoes are german army trainers...friend picked them up for me in...germany!

but ebay/german ebay and some others have them as well (i believe a search should turn up a few discussions about them).

force180_blk_blue_5.jpg

^thrift... 10$

my mom bought me some black 5s... the footaction at the edison mall in fort meyers florida has 1 pair of size 11 left if anyone wants them.

also got a late 60s wrangler type 3 from my step-dad... it was his from highschool and fits me perfectly.

also... the most tradly jacket... 2-roll-3 lapel, tweed, sack(no darts), looks bespoke(no tags of any kind anywhere), and fits me like a dream... for 2.50

force180_blk_blue_5.jpg

^thrift... 10$

my mom bought me some black 5s... the footaction at the edison mall in fort meyers florida has 1 pair of size 11 left if anyone wants them.

also got a late 60s wrangler type 3 from my step-dad... it was his from highschool and fits me perfectly.

also... the most tradly jacket... 2-roll-3 lapel, tweed, sack(no darts), looks bespoke(no tags of any kind anywhere), and fits me like a dream... for 2.50

Ah, so tempting. I told myself that the next pair of sneakers I buy will be the III Retro Fire Reds.

Just came back from Hong Kong, so I did a bit of cheap shopping there.

Got a pair of Levi Type-A's, A-523

Some 5cm stuff - a hoodie from this season and a striped sweater and t-shirt from last

Some stuff from Bossini - argyle zip-up, military jacket

An Upper Playground backpack

Some Chevignon stuff - button-up, t-shirt

Nike Dunks

The pics below have the 5cm hoodie, the Levi's, and the Dunks

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3817/clothes003ri8.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4475/clothes001fa3.jpg