Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

you feeding them ferts?! looks like they got nutrient burn on the tips or your ground mix is bad bra.

i had a great garden last year, but got kicked out by the landlord and have a tiny one this year.. will post some pictures. mad ghetto.

They were like that before I planted em in, no fertz :) Hopefully they will recoup with some time

Sorry, but fuck this shit. People can wear nb with it looking okay, but you are obviously just capitalizing on a trend and therefore you look foolish.

More friendly + helpful advice for the poor new guy from older members.

Awesome.

So he's not the first to kop something everyone else is on sufu.. no need to single him out alone for it.. I am pretty sure I saw those same pants a few pages back too.. so what? That look seems pretty inoffensive to me at least (for the very fact that it is a common one) I think most would agree it's a great improvement over what he posted before.

img3932j.jpg

Margiela shorts

size "34" :D i love when designers make oversized clothing, then i get to have the "homer simpson goes to clown college" experience with these. unbelievably comfortable though

tumblr_l873f5fW0b1qcps14o1_500.jpg

Thom Browne oxford

img3931p.jpg

Comme de Garcons jacket

img3933kq.jpg

Fabric close up

img3936k.jpg

plus 6 cdg x fred perry polos, one junya shirt, three new fragrances, and plane tickets to puerto rico for my anniversary

Sorry, but fuck this shit. People can wear nb with it looking okay, but you are obviously just capitalizing on a trend and therefore you look foolish.
maybe he just wants to run track????

nah