Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the Skechers name itself makes you not want to trust a person who avidly wears/wore them. Even if they're not Skechers and they're N(n) Cons. (no hate, all love DJ Flame)

About 10 years ago I had 2 or 3 gfs who had those white Skechers and they still boil my blood when I see them - those Skechers are hideous.

^Nice GTI Vin. Like the direction they are going(backwards), but not quite there yet. More boxy please. (e30 bmw or mk2 vw) Thinking about selling my r32 for the r20 if it hits the states without the flappy paddles.

sup iss

IMG_1761iix.jpg

first pair of ams to come out that I've liked in awhile. all grey, gum solesss weird mess tho.

stopped by uniqlo to pick up some socks and underwear... and saw this - slim fit flannels - is this new? never seen this before. i've always liked uniqlo flannels, but these fit much better (well, i haven't washed it yet)...

unislimflan.jpg

^Nice GTI Vin. Like the direction they are going(backwards), but not quite there yet. More boxy please. (e30 bmw or mk2 vw) Thinking about selling my r32 for the r20 if it hits the states without the flappy paddles.

Yes, i agree. i dont want to turn this into a car thread, but when i saw the lines on the mk6 esp the back, i was hooked. the mk5 was the worst ever, imo, and theyre on the right track again.

ive seen videos of ur r32, sick of course, not being manual kills it for me... r20??? ill be up soon for mums and pumpkins.

i concur with said comments about the new gti. they're a huge improvement from the MKVs. had a MKIII gti back at home before i moved out here..it was garbage tho. assuming you have the MKV R32 farmer? i envy you. dope AMs btw