Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Those are 19, was told this new line of japanese versions were only made in 19.

They were 2399,- danish kr. about $410 - quite expensive. The Italian ones were only $270

Thanks for the site keska, but unfortunately I have to pay 12% + 25% dansih taxes on everything bought outsite Europe, which makes them quite expensive in the end.

I loaned my friend $20.00. He gave me these Number (N)ine Jeans. So I figured I post them here since I technically bought them.

nnjeans1.jpg

nnjeans2.jpg

nnjeans3.jpg

nnjeans4.jpg

numberninepain.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the native american textile pattern on the thighs and the backpockets, however I sorta feel like I can pull it off come the heavy wintertime with a huge chunky knit coat/sweater. I'll see, but I guess for 20.00 bucks I might as well keep em.

those are not worth even 20 dollars. that has to be some of the nastiest shit i've ever seen. pain? are you fucking kidding me.

-nicholas k jacket

-opening ceremony hoody

-april 77 "pixel" jeans

purchases(2).jpg

and the reason i didnt take a picture of the jeans on is because it takes me about 20 minutes to put them on. and about 30 to take them off.

I'm probably the only person completely indifferent to the way you dress, but that jacket is

pimp.gif