Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

nice, i like it! where'd you get the n(n) hoody from? what was the damage?

got it from cliffedge, they only had them for about a day before it sold out, got it for just under 300 (297) which beats n(n) new york considerably, though i suppose you could get it cheaper on yahoo.jp through juno but i'm not really clear on whether juno is operating with auctions right now and i don't like to wait (cliffedge is a great shipper)

Very cool, yeah that's how you do it check back regularly. I check on Y! Jp twice a day, that's how I won my boots. It's like camping out for a sneaker release, only you don't know when they will actually open the doors.

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/ there you go it's super easy to buy from and like the banner says free EMS anywhere in the world. You just buy like you would from anyother webstore and they send you an email telling you what the conversion rate they used was then a couple hours later you get an email again from them telling you it shipped and then three days later you get a fun package

darkanimal: yeah slowly i am getting better at Y! japan, eventually i'll probably be able to cut cliffedge mostly out, some ought to start a thread to contribute yahoo tips to, or maybe there already is one?

ddohnggo: it's not really very thick about like an AA hoodie i guess though it does have the waffle/thermel weave on the inside like that thermal i got from you and so much other n(n) stuff

while i'm on the topic of n(n) one of you might know didn't they make a year or so ago a black metal with black rhinestone snap-ring that you could put your keys on? that's the item i most look for on yahoo

here is a stack of shit i've picked up over the last couple of months. most of it is the proceeds of my recent trip to spain/france/london.

h&m leather bag

newhmbag.jpg

kenneth cole pea coat - it was quite boxy through the body but i had it tailored. perfect fit now!

newkennethcolepeacoat.jpg

L-R: lacoste, folk & fred perry knits

newlacostefolkfredperryknits.jpg

close-up of the detail on the folk knit

newfolkknitdetail.jpg

nike polo and penguin button up

newnikepenguin.jpg

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/ there you go it's super easy to buy from and like the banner says free EMS anywhere in the world. You just buy like you would from anyother webstore and they send you an email telling you what the conversion rate they used was then a couple hours later you get an email again from them telling you it shipped and then three days later you get a fun package

darkanimal: yeah slowly i am getting better at Y! japan, eventually i'll probably be able to cut cliffedge mostly out, some ought to start a thread to contribute yahoo tips to, or maybe there already is one?

ddohnggo: it's not really very thick about like an AA hoodie i guess though it does have the waffle/thermel weave on the inside like that thermal i got from you and so much other n(n) stuff

while i'm on the topic of n(n) one of you might know didn't they make a year or so ago a black metal with black rhinestone snap-ring that you could put your keys on? that's the item i most look for on yahoo

I have also used cliffedge alot of times. Very easy and fast to use. They do not have the best selection in the world. But it is a a+ site as far as service goes.

Hey was just checking out the Number Nine stuff on Cliffedge, whats with all the terrible slogan tees for $185???? Prints include "Fuck You" "Fuck That" "Fuck Up" "Fuck It" "Piss Off" "Shit Happens" "Just Don't Give a Fuck" "Sounds Like Bullshit"

I find it very odd

I find it very odd
Number (N)ine is actually just a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, created after he realized that selling unbelievably stupid shit that costs pennies to make to Japanese teenagers for astronomical four-digit markups is the best way to make money in the 21st century.

Hey was just checking out the Number Nine stuff on Cliffedge, whats with all the terrible slogan tees for $185???? Prints include "Fuck You" "Fuck That" "Fuck Up" "Fuck It" "Piss Off" "Shit Happens" "Just Don't Give a Fuck" "Sounds Like Bullshit"

I find it very odd

yeah some of the stuff is pretty stupid no doubt, as has been discussed here before cliffedge definately caters to the streetwear side of the brands they have, so they do have a lot of dumb shit that would appeal to kids (or people that truely "don't give a fuck") the good pieces aren't terribly common on cliffedge but there is some stuff running around

Not my style to post stuff I buy, but I do enjoy what others put up so I thought I'd give it a try. All prices include tax.

icopped.jpg

Lightning #28 denim style book $13 at Kinokuniya in J-Town.

Coyote skull ("Fritz," my new best friend) $36 at Necromance on Melrose.

Visvim Newton mids size 11 $107 at Undefeated. I think there might be one more pair in this size and style at the same price. Like a fool I slept on a pair of dry Visvim Fluxus jeans in my size next door at Union for $200 and when I checked this time, they were gone. Le sigh.