Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Jesus mikey...more raw denim?

Pick something and stick with it for awhile.

Plus, you in skinny cheap mondays? Blahahahah!

oh lick my balls Carl, over the last year and a hlaf i have worn 3 jeans for 6 months straight each time

I'm looking for a new "scent" to try out, I'm thinking maybe a Comme des Garcons one, just to break it up. How's that going for you, Mouko?

Servo2000, I swear by CDG fragrances. Most of them dry down quickly to a pleasant light fragrance, and they definitely don't smell like any other fragrances around. I usually wear Odeur 71 during the day, and if I'm out with my girl at night I might wear 2 Man, which is headier and less clinical than most of them. The original CDG scent is great too, a classic. I also have a bunch of the limited "Series" scents, and they're all very nice.

Servo2000, I swear by CDG fragrances. Most of them dry down quickly to a pleasant light fragrance, and they definitely don't smell like any other fragrances around. I usually wear Odeur 71 during the day, and if I'm out with my girl at night I might wear 2 Man, which is headier and less clinical than most of them. The original CDG scent is great too, a classic. I also have a bunch of the limited "Series" scents, and they're all very nice.

Sounds great, anything more than light fragrances kill me, and I had heard that their stuff typically classified as "pleasant." Where did you pick your stuff up? I see it on eBay every now and then, but a lot of the same stuff, and at the same time fragrances off of eBay seems iffy for some reason.

i was going to stop by there today to get some yakisoba and a few mags but was too lazy.

Hi can I know where you bought yr lightning mag and are there any online stores that sells them?

Chris those boots seem very VERY cool! I actually prefer them over the ones on the model. They're like a neat mix of converse/boot... Where can one get those?

i had been hoping to find something similar to these for a while:

00020f.jpg

but my recently poor ass had to settle for these instead:

rochester.jpg

The denim SK8-Hi's are dope, but since I wear jeans 99% of the time, I don't think I could pull them off.

MJ always puts out fresh Vans.

The purple/white joints are really clean.. Would look even better in a reverse colorway.

kaew- got it at the SF store, but it was shipped from the boston store bc they were sold out

Denim on denim isnt that bad...but yeah i saw the purple ones and they looked clean but its just too much white for me

i had been hoping to find something similar to these for a while:

00020f.jpg

but my recently poor ass had to settle for these instead:

rochester.jpg

chris, are those boots diesel? they look alot like these diesel boots below, except higher. i know that there were a women's edition that had a high boot like that--anyways, they look very cool on you.

resize.jpg

kaew- got it at the SF store, but it was shipped from the boston store bc they were sold out

Denim on denim isnt that bad...but yeah i saw the purple ones and they looked clean but its just too much white for me

what SF store? as in san Fran? if so then, vans? marc jacobs?

or is SF a store on tis own? im so confused by something thats prob so simple..

damn superfuture and its diverseness!!

what SF store? as in san Fran? if so then, vans? marc jacobs?

or is SF a store on tis own? im so confused by something thats prob so simple..

damn superfuture and its diverseness!!

hahah all good...marc jacobs store in sf...there are two...the one o filmore carries the vans

cant believe this was on page 2, what happened to all the buying

anyways my pickups in the last little bit missing a bunch of stuf that im too lazy to find.

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

the lacoste is vintage from the 70s, my mom found a box of stuff and there were a couple in them, i also got a dark green one

sunglasses and sweater are h&m

gucci was $15 in chinatown