Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

New jeans arrived today: Samurai S526VX cinchbacks, courtesy of asfberg. The cut seems pretty similar to my 1920s LVC 201s, which is just what I was looking for.

206760035_9edc7bc616.jpg

206759555_17b02c7c1e.jpg

I doubt I'm going to be able break them in too much at the moment - it's just way too fucking hot to be wearing denim outdoors right now.

desertfox, nice pickup! how much did you pay for them, and what's the quality like? haha, and more importantly, what's the VALUE like? ;)

about 450 for the kicks. The quality is definitely top notch. Buttery soft leather upper, and a vulcanized sole.

Now I can identify anyone roaming the streets of Winnipeg wearing those. Watch out for my 7-hole Visvim as well. :D

The funny thing is, when and if we do cross paths, we'll check eachother's shoes and I'm pretty sure there will be some denim rubbernecking to follow..

belt and shirt via bidservice. Juno is great with negotiating with the seller and tries to get it at the lowest price possible and ends up as BIN even if there are 4 days left. I got the belt for like 12000 yen, still in very good condition. It's very similar to the FW06 belt, but at like 1/5 of the price.

Lad is so exclusive it's hard to find it outside Japan. And once you go hunting at Yahoo! JP, you won't go back. 'til one of our beloved SF member does a xcoldricex then things will be easier and cheaper for us!

More Julius....

Dog-tag necklace

sub1hy6.jpg

Military Boots

p1000022ms9.jpg

p1000023nj0.jpg

Julius, and his project before that (can't remember the name) is so post-apocalyptic they should release a leather gaz mask collection. Great pickups.

darkanimal

do you mind me asking how much you got the cloak hoodie for?

very nice.

they are 310 and available in grey and black. Unfortunately they are FW06 and regular price. They will sell out fast for sure.

djraijo, I love the boots, esp back zips. awesome!