Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Actually, cash.

I'm playing with you fool.

It's not like your hood friends would know the difference between a Patek or a Breguet rite?

You gotta floss on your middle-class homies cuz they be rocking Tag Heuers n' shit rite? Can't be on that Macy's Del-Amo mall steez nah I mean!?

They see that Rolex on you and think you on some next level shit!?

I feel for you bro. Cuz if you ain't on dat entry-level luxury bullshit!

Cop them gucci loafers and LV wallets!

Fuck that coach shit! Shit is surburban!

I'm playing with you fool.

It's not like your hood friends would know the difference between a Patek or a Breguet rite?

You gotta floss on your middle-class homies cuz they be rocking Tag Heuers n' shit rite? Can't be on that Macy's Del-Amo mall steez nah I mean!?

They see that Rolex on you and think you on some next level shit!?

I feel for you bro. Cuz if you ain't on dat entry-level luxury bullshit!

Cop them gucci loafers and LV wallets!

Fuck that coach shit! Shit is surburban!

haha! doesn't herp own a a tag!?!? i feel u, but this shit probably flew over the heads of almost everyone here. this shit isn't even innuendo cause it's so painfully obvious/true. i can just imagine famous befuddled by these kinds of comments though.

rolex subs?!? shit is good for going camping, at the gym or swimming. seriously.

could have at least changed the band.

i have one. i think it's okay cause all my doctor friends have tag heuers (or omega).

i just don't like rolexes. i associate them with hood rich / try to look like a b.a.l.l.a

patek, panerai, or iwc = next watch.

i have one. i think it's okay cause all my doctor friends have tag heuers (or omega).

i just don't like rolexes. i associate them with hood rich / try to look like a b.a.l.l.a

patek, panerai, or iwc = next watch.

i ain't hating. how did you get it? did you pay for it yourself or did someone give it to you? that makes a big difference.

alot of jap doctors i know rep seiko.

rolex, esp sub, was part of the streetk uniform in the 90's. also was due to the kimutaku boom.

iwc is NOW. panerai is salaryman. hardly next level if we talking about timepieces in japland.

^^ herp, what med school you at?

and besides, you dont need much to steez out in med school.\

you'd be killing it with a movado.

movado? LOL. don't they stock that shit at the place where i buy cereal? costco...

i think i'm just gonna wear my g-shock :(

if you gonna go typical digital, at least upgrade to a suunto...cause you can say that you go skiing/snowboarding.

got that tag heuer as a present for seijin-shiki celebration.

the three brands i mentioned aren't even next level. i'm just saying that im getting one of those in a couple of years.

if you gonna go typical digital, at least upgrade to a suunto...cause you can say that you go skiing/snowboarding.

ill stick with my glow-in-the-dark kanye edition nooka

got that tag heuer as a present for seijin-shiki celebration.

the three brands i mentioned aren't even next level. i'm just saying that im getting one of those in a couple of years.

okay...just go with the i wank cocks then.