Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

whoa, serious bizness, nice 1 papoose

where'd you snag those?

yahoo... pretty beat, but after seeing some other purple usa made late 80's half cabs which were a tiny size a way back, i wanted a pair in my size. bagged those this morning.

finding us11.5-12 in us made half cabs has been pretty hard especially with original box, next pair on the list is dark green w/tan.

dum, jacket looks nice. i was just checking it out on the site earlier this evening. good purchase.

:)

nigga where da fuck u get money?

TAXXX REFUND SON

DUM- how waterproof is it?

haven't worn it in the rain yet. but it's coated nylon, seems to repel water nicely.

picked up a Flip Ultra for the gf...

2472253997_93b67427e2.jpg

this is great for video waywt for the waywt posters... heh...

slap is waterd down regergitated garbage.

no way, back in the day (2002) slap was the shit, had better design, better music reviews, and better photography (not so much fisheye bullshit) than transworld, thrasher, etc.

I have a HUGE box full of transworlds I'm gonna trash, any ideas of what I should do with them besides throw them away? recycle?

Where?

And who/what is it so I dont feel like a poseur if I do cop.

had to buy a phone just before the trip because i realised that i needed a 3G phone for japan. thankfully i was long overdue for an upgrade anyways.

img7282wu9.jpg

it was somewhat depressing that i couldn't afford most of the ladies apparel that caught my eye there. and there didn't seem to be anything that appealed to my aesthetics in the mid-range. uniqlo was a major disappointment. the women's wear this season was frumpy, and female UT designs were ugly.

so i picked up mostly basics from uniqlo, muji and a couple of things that were on sale from small boutiques.

img7279fj2.jpg

img7280vk3.jpg

img7281za2.jpg

shoes:

img7265sw1.jpg

random stuff from muji:

img7271vh4.jpg

other wearables

img7268vt1.jpg

items from requisite japanese labels: porter and cdg

img7269hr0.jpg

toys/play things: