Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Since I got a jacket stolen, i found a replacement

main.jpg

thanks to my favorite store in north america

DUM- how waterproof is it?

this shirt is fucking sweet. i wish i could procure one... anyplace online that sells it? yeah probably not, but worth asking.

The Engineered Garments henley is not available online, but you can contact Drinkwater's Cambridge @ 617-547-2067 (drinkwaterscambridge.com). Free shipping if you mention styleforum. The sizing is on the slim side (I'm usually a medium and had to get a large).

this shirt is fucking sweet. i wish i could procure one... anyplace online that sells it? yeah probably not, but worth asking.

I'm selling one in the green in a small. Got some interest, so PM away.

keychainyn9.jpg

My home-made response to Flat Head's $70 key chain:

209928587dc6ad41bf83c5f2e7a24f27.image.160x213.jpg

I think I might do another one when I have access to proper tools, though, in order to try to get the bends a bit rounder (rather than kinda pointy how they are) and also try not to break the little ball off the other end.

I got that keychain except it was from Tokyu Hands. It was under $10 I think, it was a couple years ago but I'm pretty sure they had it at Tandy at one point, I could be wrong though.

keychainfs0.jpg

Change that Slap for a thrasher and "skateboarding" for the skateboard mag

eh... wanted to read the gonz interview in the slap, which was pretty good... and the transworld is the photo issue from 97... lots of cool pics in there.