Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

Nick M , nice to see you start to get into dunks. I thought you were somekind of budding trad?

LOLZ, mad nice kicks peeps, for real.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Mar 21, 2006 03:13 AM

Thanks. I like to mix it up. I don't know how many pairs of sneakers I've got, but... it's a lot. Also picked up a pair of all-white AF1 mids and some of these Vans:

vans012jd.jpg

Tom - Click the picture button to get some IMG tags, and then copy and paste Imageshack's 'direct link to image' URL inbetween.

Quote:

Nick M-nice pick ups. you gonna get back at me about those dunlops?

--- Original message by nairb49 on Mar 21, 2006 06:27 AM

Uh... possibly. Did you send me an e-mail or PM or something? 'Cause I can't find it. icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

The black and white checkers, right? What's your US size? I can check the local places.

Okay bought a bunch of stuff the last week or so.

Went to Denver area for spring break, but almost nobody had their spring lines out yet, and pretty sparse winter selections. Got most of my stuff from Urban Outfitters. ):

Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses:

DSC00235.jpg

Ben Sherman Dungle S/S Mod Fit Shirt - Turquoise:

DSC00232.jpg

Ben Sherman Sway Polo Shirt - Atmosphere:

DSC00224.jpg

Technics Teach Tee:

DSC00225.jpg

Modern Amusement Postcard Plaid Woven:

DSC00231.jpg

And then here's the stuff I bought at The Post here in Lincoln. They've been getting S/S '06 stuff left and right.

Penguin Earl Pique Polo French Blue:

DSC00230.jpg

Penguin Le Bellevue S/S Desert:

DSC00226.jpg

Penguin Mr. Wow S/S White:

DSC00227.jpg

Modern Amusement Basque Check Bermuda Driftwood:

DSC00228.jpg

Modern Amusement x Sperry Topsider Bedford Slipon Driftwood:

DSC00233.jpg

Fred Perry Argyle Track Jacket:

DSC00229.jpg

Double A Work Chino:

DSC00234.jpg

Needless to say I'm pretty fuckin' broke for a while.

Edited by Noctone on Mar 21, 2006 at 10:51 AM

Edited by Noctone on Mar 21, 2006 at 10:53 AM

Hey,

Got myself a set of adicolor Hi's (w2) and the adicolor lo (w3) I cant make my mind up if i want them though! i dont think ill wear them, but wouldnt mind doing some customising!

Oh and sorry bout rubbish picture quality...had to use webcam, my dads nabbed the digi cam.

futurepic5ud.jpg

Just got back from Japan: bo! bo! bo!

Pickups:

Atmos Lace Clips

Bape S/S 06 Catalog

VISVIM "Dissertation on Perfect" hardcover 06' catalog: fuckin' amazing

Head Porter Catalog

Red Moon Belt Clip

Tokyu Hands Wallet Chain

Free Bape Neckwarmers (Thanks Boon Mag.....)

Polkadot Bandanna

Schoolgirl Panties...........awww yeeeaahhh....heh heh

JR Pass

Other shit to post later.......

rwnc0k.jpg

Quote: nice one, you sound like quite the comedian...i guess what everyone was trying to say is that it seems like you went all the way to japan, picked up some lame, cheap shit, and then felt compelled to show it off. cool man

Eh, its all good, I went to Japan bought stuff and decided that since it was a "recent purchase" I might include it in the "Recent Purchases" thread, especially considering all the stuff I bought and posted could only be found in Japan for the most part........I get the point though. Its your own preference if you think it is lame shit, personally, I like having catalogues, etc. in my library. On another note, I don't think posting a picture for the fun of it constitutes "showing off," however, trying to call someone out in a negative manner certainly is a cry for attention......

A pair of shoes I grabbed off eBay for about $9. Maybe a little bit feminine looking, but what the fuck, I'll go out on a limb and say I like them a lot.

1419zm.jpg

0a16kc.jpg

Don't hurt me too bad. (Yes, I did use the eBay pics, they haven't arrived yet, but technically I have purchased them.)

Quote:

Just got back from Japan: bo! bo! bo!

Pickups:

Atmos Lace Clips

Bape S/S 06 Catalog

VISVIM "Dissertation on Perfect" hardcover 06' catalog: fuckin' amazing

Head Porter Catalog

Red Moon Belt Clip

Tokyu Hands Wallet Chain

Free Bape Neckwarmers (Thanks Boon Mag.....)

Polkadot Bandanna

Schoolgirl Panties...........awww yeeeaahhh....heh heh

JR Pass

Other shit to post later.......

rwnc0k.jpg

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 21, 2006 04:59 PM

where did you get the visvim catalog? i heard its a pretty good read and would like to get ahold of one.

Edited by mlproject on Mar 22, 2006 at 05:43 AM

England - Ive been living here for 6 months and I still cant find the panty vending machines in Tokyo. Did ya get em outta of a vending machine or in a store (you got guts if you went into one of those stores!) ? I was starting to think it was just a myth but you proved me wrong I guess.

btw. Where are they at? Im real lonely. icon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.