Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

danke for the invite!

i think that tfs is more my steez. funny tho the last waywt page is really just a condensed version of the sufu one.

west, if i tote this jeremy bag around will someone really fall in luff with me?

:rolleyes:

yey

yes

4 a long time on facebook my "lykes" or watever was just "gurl woho were jeemry skott"

It's been a minute.

Some things have changed, some things haven't....

Since we last spoke I have purchased:

-Two story one bedroom cabin in the woods with composting toilet

-Forest Green 1998 Ford ranger Extended cab

-Dior 19 MiJ's (Grey)

-Engineered garments photographer vest (Blk)

-Supreme Gothic beanie (Blk/White)

-Supreme Small Duffle bag (Blk)

-Black Wally Clarks

-Vintage bomber jacket that fits like a fucking dream courtesy of my girl (Nvy. Blue)

-QVest Magazine

-purple magazine

-A wooden foot

-A mirror

-A lamp

-Ultra Warm down comforter

when i used to ball i was pretty much a reebok ATR advocate. so light and form fitting. but the treads didn't last too long. only played outdoors though.

the lebron shoe has a fucking thick insole though some of my friends (nike zoom air whores i'll admit) swear by the shoe. it's fucking ugly though.

http://www.kicksguide.com/articles/1step/zoom-lebron-iv.asp

eh as 'overrated as it is' it still does a great job... i've worn a northface jacket almost every day in the winter for the past 3 years, its still in great condition, literally not falling apart anywhere, and it keeps me really really warm.... so what am i going to spend the same money on something else, and instead of lasting for like 10 years, its going to last 20? who cares by then

TNF has started making stuff more for fashion rather than the alpine/skiing/snow etc etc etc..which I guess makes it ok for this board?

I'm rather happy w/ my Marmot.

GoreTex is overpriced hype anyways, lol

highstreet, go with a pair of air force 1's. if you think they are heavy go for one of the earlier nike air flights. AF1's are my everyday work shoes. But you can never go wrong with a pair of 89' Flights. Best basketball shoes i ever owned were the O.G. Penny hardway 2's