Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

id like to see those shoes worn with an outfit, thomas....the white soles are interesting.

I want to see them worn with black trousers/belt, black long sleeve button up, and white ascot.

10025025_h1.jpg

I bought a pair of vans authentic navy (finally), the lords of dogtown crew got them :D!

I paid 38€, but the motherfhmppfss, priced down the price to 28€ When I've just got them haha.

Hi reguar, have been looking for the same pair but it seems they are no longer made. I don't understand the way that you got them? Can you tell us?

I think they were a japan only release (saw them in Mens Non-No) but look through rakuten I'm sure some shop on there is selling them

yap. i saw them on mes non-no. and got them in local store in japan

Indeed. what do you think? I had to jump on it. :) Now I have to wait through the weekend to receive it...grrr....

I love it... I thought about buying it, but I'm currently watching a Dior jacket from VotC on ebay that will likely go into 2000+ and If I get it, I might have to stop buying stuff for a while.

cardcase looks sweet

so when r u gonna give us an update on ur dior jeans tragic?

Haha, which ones? Blue or black. I actually just washed the blacks and I'm not too sure how I feel about Dior denim anymore, Haaa... I'll do an update tomorrow, I promise.