Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the fit on it is nice and the hood is great the color just didnt work for me at all, but definitely does for you dude, nice score.

yeah, the color was the only thing i was hesitant about, but whatever, I don't have any brown jackets, and it looks kind of oliveish..

T4 for $80 is fucking great, I would get one in a second for that price. Where did you find it? ebay?

craigslist. pretty stoked on it, hopefully it's all good, started taking shots last night...would like to see how the orginal yashica compares to the kyocera reissue one I have...

yeah, the color was the only thing i was hesitant about, but whatever, I don't have any brown jackets, and it looks kind of oliveish..

craigslist. pretty stoked on it, hopefully it's all good, started taking shots last night...would like to see how the orginal yashica compares to the kyocera reissue one I have...

i bought the same geller toggle coat today.

might be up on the market...bought too much shit/.

pics later

@ arlee: what are the raf X raf jeans; are they stretch or 100% cotton? I was wondering about how to size the stretch ones.

And what are the top left trousers?

the rafs are not 100% cotton they have a bit of stretch

the top left trousers are Virdi-anne coated jeans

got pms for some pics, so here goes

Raf by Raf grey coated (flash pic to show the color)

3228482359_d77a64e4ac.jpg

VA coated jeans

3228481887_c6f77b0c5e.jpg

front shot of RG arctic bomber

3226928592_ddc9b50a45.jpg

the rafs are not 100% cotton they have a bit of stretch

the top left trousers are Virdi-anne coated jeans

got pms for some pics, so here goes

Raf by Raf grey coated (flash pic to show the color)

3228482359_d77a64e4ac.jpg

VA coated jeans

3228481887_c6f77b0c5e.jpg

front shot of RG arctic bomber

3226928592_ddc9b50a45.jpg

is the inside material made of a down-jacket type material?

one of the reasons that i didnt get this was because it was so fucking warm (far too warm for LA)

outer material was fucking awesome though.

how much did u end up paying for this?

How short are the arms when you reach out in front of you? If they are too short, I would return, otherwise it will always bug you. I have similar problems, but you do find shit that fits, eg RO (not same price range) but there is stuff out there.

bane of my existence. Same thing with every jacket I buy unless its tagged "XXXXL" or something.

SO I POSE IT TO YOU SUPERFUTURE: DO I RETURN OR KEEP?

Shit doesn't fit right, why keep it if you will probably never wear it without worrying about the fit. I hate spending monies on shit to have it not fit right, then try to wear it but every time know inside that it probably could've fit better had you sized up/down...