Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

But you know what looked even greater? You with my red jeans on. Where are the pics? haha

Oh and for the record, I'M working overtime for a week, at least ;)

Those repettos look great on you. Can't believe you impulse bought that like it wasn't a thang…shit like that makes me nervous.

New GLASS

2536176738_890599d127.jpg

soon to be new body...

Don't know you so don't know if that's your case but I can't believe the number of people who buy L glass and have the shooting habits of a point and clicker. Most people doing photography are like the fat kids who got the coolest dunks but can't do shit on the court. Get a fucking 50mm 1.8 and your kit lense and start taking pictures wankers!!

true true fuuma, this is very well said

photography is the new dunks, no lie... kids buying mark2s and L series lenses and got nothing really to show for it... gotta go back 2 da roots shoot da film fasho

dior_heels.jpg

Dior buckled heels FW06, a bit of damage, but can't complain for 75% off for unused

I personally don't think you could fuck with those cuban heels man. You're style doesn't have enough swagger. I think you're literally walking into a disaster....

I personally don't think you could fuck with those cuban heels man. You're style doesn't have enough swagger. I think you're literally walking into a disaster....

i'll definitely admit that i was not all that comfortable in my last posted fit, but on a normal basis i usually wear a button-up, jeans, and some boots. i am most comfortable in these clothes. i don't bother posting these as i'm pretty sure i'd get shit for posting simple fits. and they are simple, i'm only 19 and slowly acquiring a wardrobe. i don't have a salary job like most of you and don't spend my parents money on clothes

To be fair, if he's not used to heels he might stumble very slowly instead of walk.

i've been wearing ankle boots since like the 8th grade, and they are my go-to footwear. i have never really gotten used to flat sneakers or anything of that sort. my most recent pair of boots before this was a smaller cuban heel, and i've actually got to say, these 6.5cm ones are surprisingly easier and more comfortable to walk in...must be the wide heel

i'll definitely admit that i was not all that comfortable in my last posted fit, but on a normal basis i usually wear a button-up, jeans, and some boots. i am most comfortable in these clothes. i don't bother posting these as i'm pretty sure i'd get shit for posting simple fits. and they are simple, i'm only 19 and slowly acquiring a wardrobe. i don't have a salary job like most of you and don't spend my parents money on clothes

i've been wearing ankle boots since like the 8th grade, and they are my go-to footwear. i have never really gotten used to flat sneakers or anything of that sort. my most recent pair of boots before this was a smaller cuban heel, and i've actually got to say, these 6.5cm ones are surprisingly easier and more comfortable to walk in...must be the wide heel

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then....

^^was that one of Zangief's patented moves? I recall the triple spinning pile driver, but I don't recall that one.

yeah that was one of his special moves, it was called the lariat i think. Except he's grabbing the target as if they were dancing and then does some flying up and spinning down into the floor powerbomb kinda thing.

Zangief is a fuckin hard character to use...too big/clumsy. If he's against Ryu or Ken he's fucked, cant do shit about jumping over those fireballs.

i also thought that boxer dude was pretty worthless in terms of use.

yeah that was one of his special moves, it was called the lariat i think. Except he's grabbing the target as if they were dancing and then does some flying up and spinning down into the floor powerbomb kinda thing.

Zangief is a fuckin hard character to use...too big/clumsy. If he's against Ryu or Ken he's fucked, cant do shit about jumping over those fireballs.

i also thought that boxer dude was pretty worthless in terms of use.

i felt Zangief was hard to use because his good moves were difficult to execute. and i thought the boxer guy was cool because you could charge up his dash punch while it said, "ready?....fight!" the boxer guy in street fighter 3 was much more versatile and actually worth using though. i'll stop now

just came back from uniqlo, i was expecting to see some supergays and that's why I wore my zebra pants (not really) but i didn't see anyone that i recognized. Anyways i tried on lots of the loden dager stuff and unfortunately most of it fit me well so I bought a lot of it. I also got two of the Alexander Wang dresses for the misses, I hope they fit and that she likes them so she'll forget about how much I spent on myself.

for anyone intending to check it out, the store was pretty empty by the time i left around noon. There should be stuff from the designers (at least loden dager) throughout the weekend. cheers.

Which boxer: the nigga from Vegas or Sagat?

I think the most skilled players used Zangief -- who is almost unbeatable if you could do the spinning piledriver.

the vegas mike tyson dude

the guy with the mask and claws was also shitty (man i forget all these names havent played in forever). he's fast but moves do no damage

yeah zangief if you know what you're doin you can beat the other dude in a few moves

if youre counting all SFs, Akuma was my fav. character to use because he could hurl fireballs when jumping in addition to shift teleporting and everything else ryu/ken got

the fuccking spinning piledriver is so hard to do, if i remember correctly, you basically press the d-pad a full 360 starting from forwards.. but you have to do it quickly and smoothly and hope you don't get hit while you're doing it..

also the boxer was badass cuz you could do some special punches while charging his dash punch

Which boxer: the nigga from Vegas or Sagat?

I think the most skilled players used Zangief -- who is almost unbeatable if you could do the spinning piledriver.

the one from vegas, Balrog. he was replaced in the 3rd one with this guy named Dudley: dudley.gif. this guy can dodge and shit. it's fun

^^was that one of Zangief's patented moves? I recall the triple spinning pile driver, but I don't recall that one.

It was called spinning clothline in original SF2. I think you had to tap the punch button like Blanka's electric shock. It avoided fireballs but was a shitty move because you were still vulnerable from above and couldn't even spam chip dmg. I think they took it out after SF2 Turbo?

New GLASS

2536176738_890599d127.jpg

soon to be new body...

those 35L have been quite popular lately.
Don't know you so don't know if that's your case but I can't believe the number of people who buy L glass and have the shooting habits of a point and clicker. Most people doing photography are like the fat kids who got the coolest dunks but can't do shit on the court. Get a fucking 50mm 1.8 and your kit lense and start taking pictures wankers!!

Lulz at disposable income.

the guy with the mask and claws was also shitty (man i forget all these names havent played in forever). he's fast but moves do no damage

who, vega? dude was mad intimidating as a boss character. climbing up the walls and shit... he did suck as a regular character though.

guile was a little underrated... niggas always went for ryu and ken first, and guile was in the 2nd tier but he was just as nasty.