WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Cry, Cry, Cry. Damn, I didn't know the internet can affect people like seriously.

Come on now, who wouldnt see his long red rep thing? It's so obvious.

The price I gave you 2 weeks before? I can't help it that people like you FEEN for supreme crap so much, so i raised the price.

Business, my man. Demand was high as fuck!

I do have a job and make that $50 a pop selling vans.

biz is biz, but the rules for sellers in the market is specifically stated. you gotta set the price in the beginning. raising the price after it is set is bad ettiquette.

biz is biz, but the rules for sellers in the market is specifically stated. you gotta set the price in the beginning. raising the price after it is set is bad ettiquette.

The thing is, I did have a set price on my thread which was 215 shipped.

2 weeks prior, he hit me up "what's the best price I could give?", then I said probably 200+shipping.

2 weeks later, He hit me up saying 210 shipped but I didn't wanna give in, then he tripped out and now this.

2 weeks prior, he hit me up "what's the best price I could give?", then I said probably 200+shipping.

2 weeks later, He hit me up saying 210 shipped but I didn't wanna give in, then he tripped out and now this.

actually, i was talking shit about your fit, noticed the title of the thread..but i wanted to call you a bitch for that bitch move. WHy the fuck are you explaining yourself anyways?? no one cares. You think making 50 bucks on selling vans is suppose to impress me :eek: ...well it doesn't, i'm surprised with all that moneyzzz you can't even get some decent clothes. Get the fuck off sufu

i really don't know what transpired between you and the buyer, but if you said 200 plus shipping, shit should just be 200 plus shipping. if shipping comes to 10bucks then ethically you are wrong. if you wanted 215 shipped you should have just stuck with that. you kind of imply that you are willing to compromise and deal if you weren't firm about shit.

actually, i was talking shit about your fit, noticed the title of the thread..but i wanted to call you a bitch for that bitch move. WHy the fuck are you explaining yourself anyways?? no one cares. You think making 50 bucks on selling vans is suppose to impress me :eek: ...well it doesn't, i'm surprised with all that moneyzzz you can't even get some decent clothes. Get the fuck off sufu

Well, you brought it up and like I said, I'm not trynna impress anybody here.

Because I don't care for brands like you? Sorry, SUPREMED OUT.

I'd rather save up my money to buy my own house?

And yes, you're right I don't need to explain myself.

Peace.

i really don't know what transpired between you and the buyer, but if you said 200 plus shipping, shit should just be 200 plus shipping. if shipping comes to 10bucks then ethically you are wrong. if you wanted 215 shipped you should have just stuck with that. you kind of imply that you are willing to compromise and deal if you weren't firm about shit.

OK, last one before I go.

No, because when I said that he didn't respond until 2 weeks later.

2 weeks have passed, too many people were interested.

I decided I won't let it go for just 200+shipping.

Fashion is about dressing to impress the OPPOSITE sex, at least for me.

For you guys, probably not.

what a woman finds attractive on a guy is subjective. If you dress soley for bitches then you're no different from a guido, those fags that take myspace pictures with their shirts off, or even a bitch herself.

I dress to accurately portray myself to everyone. You can't walk the earth looking like a tart and think nobody is gonna rob you or test your ass. If you need clothes to get you bitches then you're a complete loser, and even if thats you're goal you're still doing a pretty shitty job of it.

dog that statement just made you sound like a bitch.

Fashion is about dressing to impress the OPPOSITE sex, at least for me.

For you guys, probably not.

And yet, I get it more than you sonny.

You know why?

No girl you want to be messing with is gonna respect you if you dress for her, a smart girl will respect you if you dress for you.

So I enjoy life, I have a nice place, a good job, university is fun, the girls are pretty, I like being an adult.

However, in my highschool it was perfectly acceptable to ridicule and physically abuse anyone who was fat and wore stupid clothes.

I mean really abuse them, the kind of abuse that can only come in the middle of the night, fueled by the parental resentment and sexual frustration that only prep school boys know.

God I miss that place after seeing this:

112607ti7.jpg

i prefer to dress in a manner that serves as an extension of my interests, personality, etc. (in layman's terms: "who i am"). through this, i am able to "attract" girls that have the same taste, and therefore, if they operate in the same manner that i do consciously (as i think we would all hope they would correct? i know severe differences in our manner of thinking have been terminal to some past relationships of mine). i would much rather do this than dress to impress "girls" on a broad spectrum with a flashy albeit generic outfit.

Well, you brought it up and like I said, I'm not trynna impress anybody here.

Because I don't care for brands like you? Sorry, SUPREMED OUT.

I'd rather save up my money to buy my own house?

And yes, you're right I don't need to explain myself.

Peace.

You might want to rethink that.

http://holawood.blogspot.com/

l0ff15129181bed5f1f71c3dh6.jpg

l24f7b5442a872f22e19717bn1.jpg

your steezy makes the girls go sleepy ;)

So I enjoy life, I have a nice place, a good job, university is fun, the girls are pretty, I like being an adult.

However, in my highschool it was perfectly acceptable to ridicule and physically abuse anyone who was fat and wore stupid clothes.

I mean really abuse them, the kind of abuse that can only come in the middle of the night, fueled by the parental resentment and sexual frustration that only prep school boys know.

God I miss that place after seeing this:

112607ti7.jpg

if doodoo ever evolved, could walk around and decided to post a fit on sufu, i guess this would be it. yes this sux, it is spawned from the sewer.

He's just wearing what I see on every highschool kid in the city every day, except he decided that in order to make it proper for the internet he'd throw on the faggiest vest in his house.

Actually that's a lie, I'm pretty sure this butterball owns faggier vests.

He's just wearing what I see on every highschool kid in the city every day, except he decided that in order to make it proper for the internet he'd throw on the faggiest vest in his house.

Actually that's a lie, I'm pretty sure this butterball owns faggier vests.

Is that shit even a vest? looks like a sweater with arms cut off.