WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

its like chuck norris and a unicorn had a baby

(nohomo chuck i know it was a feemale unicorn ^.')

then napoleon dynamite airbrushed it onto a shirt for him.

bonimarcusmevm4.jpg

this looks like if the token asian girl went stag to the senior prom in some rural backward country town. science teacher on the left and esl teacher on the right.

That rural hick town must have no tailor. I've never seen such ill-fitting suits even on a drug-addict hobo.

That egregious pocket handkerchief just makes it more pathetic, and the left one's tie looks like a Christmas Special from Wal-mart.

^^ unabomber steez

the difference is taht people like sXXXe and crillz (who often post what theyre listening to) actually ARE cool

more shit to hate on

dont point at me

dont wear undft hat with mass produced addidas

do you even skate?

nudies are crap, ugly jeans

jamiroquai suck and even if they didnt that album cover is way too ugly to post

1.shut up

2.hell yes i skate, got a problem?

3.i'll wear undftd with whatever i like, sorry my adidas aren't 1 of 1 what the dunks collaborations and i hve to resort to wearing generally released shoes

4. glad you like nudies, lord forbid i should wear what i like than wear what a nobody like you thinks is hot

5. glad you hate my tunes, makes my day all better to know someone is hating my music who i'll never meet

nigga you don't know me.

icandunkonu posts his mediocre outfits on this forum almost everyday. I don't care about what music he listens to, I never read it because he clearly has sugary bullshit tastes.

Hes just a nigga that looks bad in what he wears. Plain and simple. I've never posted in those hiphop threads here on sufu, usually I run around and troll to get you guy's panties in a bunch, but now and then I actually put down some sober input and this guy's style and music sucks.

If I met this nigga in the street I wouldn't like him. I don't have to talk and get to know old boy to conceive that conclusion. I've seen niggas like him, I know niggas like him, they hang out together, talk about luxury item release dates, started skating a year and a half ago and fancy themselves "real" music connoisseurs when theyre really just hiphop elitists at that.

glad to know someone has got me figured out because i'd never be able to get it on my own. and ummmm dont call me nigga ever again whether your black white or whatever race and i been skating for about 11 years now:eek:.....and could you me point in the direction of ninjas like me because i need that new duffle bag little wayne says is cool because i just do what the latest rap tune tell me do. you really think these other dudes would like me because i need a friend or two. and i can't miss the campout for those new louie vuitton trashbags got all my elite hip hop set up in my ipod playlist

1.shut up

2.hell yes i skate, got a problem?

3.i'll wear undftd with whatever i like, sorry my adidas aren't 1 of 1 what the dunks collaborations and i hve to resort to wearing generally released shoes

4. glad you like nudies, lord forbid i should wear what i like than wear what a nobody like you thinks is hot

5. glad you hate my tunes, makes my day all better to know someone is hating my music who i'll never meet

im glad you're glad