WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Sorry to break up this little debate but:

1020075qa2.jpg

What is this? Dude better not go out with his hood like this, black hoody/sweater/thing looks hella akward, fit on jeans is straight nasty, (as well as not complimenting the sweater sizing) and shoes are a real nasty color.

^white ver of icandunkonu. all hes missing is a supreme hat and a dirty room.

^^ unabomber steez

you're right. posting a album with your WAYWT does seem to be a failed attempt at looking cool. I guess others get by with it because their music doesn't suck. it's all a matter of taste, but conceptually, they're doing the same thing: posting their CD for e-props because they think it makes them look cool.

the difference is taht people like sXXXe and crillz (who often post what theyre listening to) actually ARE cool

undftd.girl.nudie.superstar

6y2hpoi.jpg

listening to: jamiroquai-traveling without moving

8e6yvro.jpg

more shit to hate on

dont point at me

dont wear undft hat with mass produced addidas

do you even skate?

nudies are crap, ugly jeans

jamiroquai suck and even if they didnt that album cover is way too ugly to post

Hey man, miss me with all that. Posting outfits on waywt thread is definitely not the way I choose to annoy people on here. These people aren't lying to you when they say you've got a boring style. not everyone on here is mean just for the hell of it

Not everyone on here thinks my fits are boring either.

Just keep it moving man. Don't worry too much about what another man is doing.

Youre not a man. Youre a filipino kid thats on the same level of fashion as icandunkonu and for some reason you'd rather ignore a portion of this boards population who know what theyre talking about and use people who obviously are just as clueless about style as you are as youre reason for continuing what your doing.

congratulations. go back to hypebeast, over there you'd be a king.

posting a musical entry that the consensus of the board is

down with may be better in the popularity department, but i personally think it's important for a subject's musical and clothing tastes to have some correlation.

This is what I was getting at. What is the correlation between gangsta rap and skinny tapered jean and deep v-necks? (I have absolutely no problem with skinny jeans or deep v's, they are just a handy illustration). That was what my post was about the--double standard, although that post is moot since it was in response to jokes.

Edit: this 2x standard I speak of is not necessrily practiced by most members of this board or a few. I was merely pointing out it's existence. Again, since it's all jokes, don't mind it.

This is what I was getting at. What is the correlation between gangsta rap and skinny tapered jean and deep v-necks? (I have absolutely no problem with skinny jeans or deep v's, they are just a handy illustration). That was what my post was about the--double standard, although that post is moot since it was in response to jokes.

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. His choice of music and the look of his clothes on him go hand and hand, theyre both lame as hell.

like darkadious and still post my fits here, fuckin whiny ass bitch.

You know who darkadious is and he doesn't post to often anymore, but you don't know who rhythmn and sound is? and don't act like you don't be in the supreme threads, you know you seen that nigga post and seen his waywt.

suspekt this nigs faking the funk

i don't frequent any of the hiphop threads here or whatever, so i couldn't give my opinions of certain subjects and their musical tastes vs. their clothing. i did give my theory about black/african culture in america.

rest assured if i did think there were descrepencies between that of nonblack members' wardrobes vs. their e-personas and musical entries i'd question them as well.

it just seems to me that icandunkonu's motivation for documenting his musical entries is nothing more than a mistaken attempt at assimilation...not to mention that he subjects himself to these kinds of inquiries more than other members.

i mean anybody of any race could go to certain blogs ala pitchfork and be told what is "cool."

contauch, i was hesitant to respond to you since you are a self-admitted troll. Against my proper judgment, I will. In my initial post I quoted your comment about dunk being just another kanye wnnabe or someshit. My following staements described why I disagreed with you.

In your subsequent responses to my post you cite dunk's poor taste in clothes and music. I have no disagreement with you there. I do not enjoy seeing icandunkonu in WAYWT, his stuff does nothing for me--just like y noT . I hardly listen to music, so I don't know how much the bands he posts suck, nor do I care. Your strawman tactics won't fly with me.

Edit:

Jmatsu, I am no authority on how people's wardrobes should coincide with their musical tastes, and I don't feel there needs to be a correlation anyway. I think the racial aspect of the discussion has clouded my point. My true problem is people on the internet telling someone he's fake. However I still have conflict with that because I'm lookin at the "Hypebeast Pics" thread think how fake those people are.

Youre not a man. Youre a filipino kid thats on the same level of fashion as icandunkonu and for some reason you'd rather ignore a portion of this boards population who know what theyre talking about and use people who obviously are just as clueless about style as you are as youre reason for continuing what your doing.

congratulations. go back to hypebeast, over there you'd be a king.

Well, this is a fashion forum, right? All styles, "levels of fashion", or whatever should be welcome.

A kid? lol. You don't even know me.

And why are you so affected by my posts, anyway?

P.S. I don't go on hypebeast.

You know who darkadious is and he doesn't post to often anymore, but you don't know who rhythmn and sound is? and don't act like you don't be in the supreme threads, you know you seen that nigga post and seen his waywt.

suspekt this nigs faking the funk

Who wouldnt see/remember the guy with long ass red rep thing? :rolleyes:

That's why I remember him.

And no, i don't know rythm&sound.

contauch, i was hesitant to respond to you since you are a self-admitted troll. Against my proper judgment, I will. In my initial post I quoted your comment about dunk being just another kanye wnnabe or someshit. My following staements described why I disagreed with you.

In your subsequent responses to my post you cite dunk's poor taste in clothes and music. I have no disagreement with you there. I do not enjoy seeing icandunkonu in WAYWT, his stuff does nothing for me--just like y noT . I hardly listen to music, so I don't know how much the bands he posts suck, nor do I care. Your strawman tactics won't fly with me.

Well, i'm trying to figure out why youre defending someone whos style nor music you care for. I don't listen to the majority of what icandunk posts, but the artists I have heard before directly support my statement that he's just a kanye/pharrell emulator. In that respect hes doing a poor job at it, but you gotta figure if someone has been copying a person for a while now their efforts to be like that person become more acute. Kanye and pharrell listen to alot of different types of music, so he's trying to too. Hes just bad at it. I don't want to go deep into the psyche of this kid, but his choice in music shows no deep substance just like the clothes/style he chooses to portray himself with. For all intensive purposes, that nigga is just a next level poser.

y noT is just going the same direction as all the other filipino kids that look/dress like him and are trying to get away from the loud colors their peers are wearing. I still say if he just stopped mucking up superfuture and went to hypebeast he could be a king and call it a day.

Guest jizzy p

Truth in what countach says.

Ynot, you say that you are not dressing like rhythmandsounds/papoose... no-one accused you of that. They merely said you were going after the look that they wear, which it does look like you are trying to achieve. However, much like icandunkonu, you are just trying to be 'original' and branch off from all your probably equally shitty filipino hypebeast friends. You say this is your style? I doubt it, your style is shitty jeans and bright/ironic oversized shirts, with sneakers with the tongue popped. But you're even worse than icandunkonu because he at least probably kept aspects of his former self, whereas you look like you're trying way too hard to achieve a certain look.

Again, this is only what I perceive, and probably others too, maybe not what's actually true, but fashion is about perception anyways...

Truth in what countach says.

Ynot, you say that you are not dressing like rhythmandsounds/papoose... no-one accused you of that. They merely said you were going after the look that they wear, which it does look like you are trying to achieve. However, much like icandunkonu, you are just trying to be 'original' and branch off from all your probably equally shitty filipino hypebeast friends. You say this is your style? I doubt it, your style is shitty jeans and bright/ironic oversized shirts, with sneakers with the tongue popped. But you're even worse than icandunkonu because he at least probably kept aspects of his former self, whereas you look like you're trying way too hard to achieve a certain look.

Again, this is only what I perceive, and probably others too, maybe not what's actually true, but fashion is about perception anyways...

1. That didnt make sense at all.

2. From what i can remember, my closet has been filled with solid, earth-toned color clothings since forever. I've never been the flashy type.

3. Since I'm filipino I'm born to dress like them? WTF? shit's a race issue now?

4. Whatever though, keep on hating. If y'all were a bunch of girls hating on the way I dress, I'd be affected and might consider changing the way I dress. But a bunch of guys on the internet? Never that.

Fashion is about dressing to impress the OPPOSITE sex, at least for me.

For you guys, probably not.

if it was up to women, we'd all be wearing rock&republics and kenneth coles. their opinions are usually worthless.

this "bunch of guys on the internet" comprises the ultimate culmination of fashion knowledge anywhere on the planet. their opinions mean everything, sherlock.

if it was up to women, we'd all be wearing rock&republics and kenneth coles. their opinions are usually worthless.

this "bunch of guys on the internet" comprises the ultimate culmination of fashion knowledge anywhere on the planet. their opinions mean everything, sherlock.

Of course, if you're trying to get in the pants of those "bunch of guys in the internet".

Do you.

first sentence 100% true

second one...did you mean to put a (9)?

Edit:

Jmatsu, I am no authority on how people's wardrobes should coincide with their musical tastes, and I don't feel there needs to be a correlation anyway. I think the racial aspect of the discussion has clouded my point. My true problem is people on the internet telling someone he's fake. However I still have conflict with that because I'm lookin at the "Hypebeast Pics" thread think how fake those people are.

omega, i'm not purposely trying to butt heads with you. the topics of dress and music correlation and race vs. wardrobe are interesting. i do feel that a correlation between fashion and music is necessary especially on this forum and somewhat in the industry. they are intertwined and both outlets reveal alot about an individual/their lifestyle. i cannot make a solid accusation as to whether icandunk is "fake" or not, but from what i gather alot of the music he posts seem to be premeditated and unatural (from what i have to work stemming from his fits/commentary). i do believe that he often fronts on the shit he thinks he likes, and were this not the site it was, he would recalculate his musical tastes in order to fit that of another site's majority.

1. That didnt make sense at all.

2. From what i can remember, my closet has been filled with solid, earth-toned color clothings since forever. I've never been the flashy type.

3. Since I'm filipino I'm born to dress like them? WTF? shit's a race issue now?

4. Whatever though, keep on hating. If y'all were a bunch of girls hating on the way I dress, I'd be affected and might consider changing the way I dress. But a bunch of guys on the internet? Never that.

Fashion is about dressing to impress the OPPOSITE sex, at least for me.

For you guys, probably not.

kid sit the fuck back down, or i mean go back to iss and you'll get more respek there, well atleast not from me. You don't care about rep but you remember Darkious by his big red e-peen :rolleyes: ...is his red e-peen salty in your mouth? You asked for it by posting your fit in here, acting like you don't give a fuck about peoples opinion on your fits. Bitch, your steelo is as bland as tofu and thats not even a good thing.

On the five dollar thing, you think really think i give a flying fuck about 5 bucks. Bitch I got cashflowzz!!! Its the way you do business that I don't like. You gave me a price then raised it later, then putting me as highest offer when said ill buy it for the price you gave me. Get a fucking job while you're at it, making 20 bucks a pop selling vans aint getting your pinoy ass anywhere

kid sit the fuck back down, or i mean go back to iss and you'll get more respek there, well atleast not from me. You don't care about rep but you remember Darkious by his big red e-peen :rolleyes: ...is his red e-peen salty in your mouth? You asked for it by posting your fit in here, acting like you don't give a fuck about peoples opinion on your fits. Bitch, your steelo is as bland as tofu and thats not even a good thing.

On the five dollar thing, you think really think i give a flying fuck about 5 bucks. Bitch I got cashflow!!! Its the way you do business that I don't like. You gave me a price then raised it later, then putting me as highest offer when said ill buy it for the price you gave me. Get a fucking job while you're at it, making 20 bucks a pop selling vans aint getting your pinoy ass anywhere

Cry, Cry, Cry. Damn, I didn't know the internet can affect people like seriously.

Come on now, who wouldnt see his long red rep thing? It's so obvious.

The price I gave you 2 weeks before? I can't help it that people like you FEEN for supreme crap so much, so i raised the price.

Business, my man. Demand was high as fuck!

I do have a job and make that $50 a pop selling vans.