WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

He doesn't have much work left to do. Purple jacket. Maybe a reigning champs baseball jacket and he's done. NEEDS MORE FITTED

Thats retarded, blame herpsky for the flaps like that

I didn't bother to iron the damn things before wearing them, who the fuck irons their shit anyway?

even if i was trying to show they were w)taps I would atleast show the red tab or patch on the other cargo pocket on the other side. wtf

some of the bitching that goes on is perfectly justified but this dude is just trying too hard.

I bought that shit before anyone posted it. It also isn't neon or covered with stupid fucking prints so I fail to see how its beasted out

Oh god won't you shut the fuck up already. I've had that shit on before anyone on this fucking forum has even fucking seen it. If it weren't for Kiya taking pics of me wearing it none of you mother fuckers would have even fucking bought it. Talking how it's not beasted out, can you see how many mother fuckers posted the same fucking sweater in the past 2 weeks? Everytime I'm in Self Edge all the people calling, are inquiring info on the hoodie and/or buying it. So yes, beasty, yes. Dicknose.

Jackphotography dresses 100x better than you and yet you still try and shit on him. He can put outfits together while you just try and wear brands that are 'above' streetwear, which you fucking fail. I like streetwear, I dig the superfuture steez as well don't get me wrong, but your outfits are just flat out mediocre (at best.) You look like everyone else on this fucking forum. Now just sit down and shut the fuck up, you have no say until you are acknowledged. Go die in a fire.

Oh god won't you shut the fuck up already. I've had that shit on before anyone on this fucking forum has even fucking seen it. If it weren't for Kiya taking pics of me wearing it none of you mother fuckers would have even fucking bought it. Talking how it's not beasted out, can you see how many mother fuckers posted the same fucking sweater in the past 2 weeks? Everytime I'm in Self Edge all the people calling, are inquiring info on the hoodie and/or buying it. So yes, beasty, yes. Dicknose.

Jackphotography dresses 100x better than you and yet you still try and shit on him. He can put outfits together while you just try and wear brands that are 'above' streetwear, which you fucking fail. I like streetwear, I dig the superfuture steez as well don't get me wrong, but your outfits are just flat out mediocre (at best.) You look like everyone else on this fucking forum. Now just sit down and shut the fuck up, you have no say until you are acknowledged. Go die in a fire.

you take yourself too seriously

What's the prize for winning the bson internet battle?

Guest sinXXXter

bumping the truth.

edit: yous a lil bitch boy jayrock. get off your high horse and go back to scrubing stalls you fucking peasant.