WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

while i dont agree with the dudes you singled out, i do agree that confidence is everything once you got your clothes on and walk out that door. look at the ad and runway photos for cassette playa, motherfuckers are in some reeeaaal outlandish shit, but they still look like they are having fun or look like they can knock you out. same goes for gothninja shit, some of ya'll look no different than little emo boys and some of you look like you might fuck someone up.

WHAT THE......?????????

May Day

Bryn Mawr College now celebrates May Day on the first Sunday following the end of classes. Somewhat akin to a mini renaissance festival, it is a day long celebration in which students and faculty participate. The students dress in white, put flowers in their hair, and begin the day by feasting on strawberries and cream. Students then perform in a myriad of traditional parades, plays, and concerts including various cultural dancing display such as Maypole and Scottish Country dancing. Like Lantern Night and Parade Night, May Day ends in a Step Sing and then is concluded with the traditional showing of "The Philadelphia Story," starring Alumna Katharine Hepburn.[16]

the resemblance is eerie..

while i dont agree with the dudes you singled out, i do agree that confidence is everything once you got your clothes on and walk out that door. look at the ad and runway photos for cassette playa, motherfuckers are in some reeeaaal outlandish shit, but they still look like they are having fun or look like they can knock you out. same goes for gothninja shit, some of ya'll look no different than little emo boys and some of you look like you might fuck someone up.

sorry but none of them gothninja boys look like they can "fuck someone up." unless you consider maybe coldrice, he looks like he can do some damage.

14l24d5.jpg

WHAT THE......?????????

IS DAT CARL? OMGlGAWD. He looks liek he's been working out and drinking beer. And growing his hair. Wow... nohomo.

Anyways his picture is way better looking than this:

23970706tl3.jpg

Whites

Flathead 3001

Patagonia

ajmcyg.jpg

Who do you expect to attract looking like this?

I seriously don't understand.

I don't think very many men nor women could be attracted to this.

I am sorry but he looks 12 years old and very frail please cut your hair I love some of the pieces you are wearing in this photo but you look very unconfident which makes your outfit unbearable.

Someone like Chris who has tons of confidence and who is imo is one of the best dressed on this forum and everything he wears is just put together so well.

I like this. No Pedo

I think we were all into being trite stereotypes at 15, get over yourselves.

That being said, SHIT STILL STINKS.

I actually want to take back what I said.

I don't even know beautifulstranger so their is no reason to judge someone based on how they look especially over the internet it's pretty stupid.

This thread all together is pretty lame if you ask me.

Dude, 90% of the internet is lame and 99% of the people that say shit wouldn't say it face-to-face but whatever. We all vent and rip people apart sometimes...like that time you gave the finger to a car and realized it was a 60-year old woman that reminded you of your grandma. Own it.

Guest jmatsu
Also I can't believe someone actually bought those Dior ermmmmm...Puma shoes.

word. i was pretty surprised. could bought the kva regular mainline sneakers for about the same amount....

errrrr.. is it stupid to reply here? eh, im going to anyway

i honestly do feel pretty confident in my clothes, especially in that outfit (cause its warm and nice), but i think the whole thing comes out kinda weird, as the picture is taken from above, which makes me look like im 1,20 (im actually 1,70, which is still short, but not dwarf-ish)

i also think the carpes look kinda weird cause of the stacking.

and eh, im male. (and 15, but i dont really see how thats relevant)

don't listen to anyone on this forum man, that fit kicks ass, and if you're 15 and wearing that stuff, there's no doubt about your confidence to pull it off. and forget who you can attract, I always got hassled by football and hockey players at my school for wearing tight pants and "gay" clothes, and then i stole their girlfriends.

(yes, you heard it here first sufu, jocks harassed me and made fun of me through much of my highschool/college career)