Sign in to follow this  
cheep

WAYWT shit talking thread

I said that.

you didn’t do it correctly.

you didn’t do it correctly.

I should've said, "Might want to watch you're apostrophes?"

"Might want to watch you are apostrophes?"

I think your grammar humor might be too next level for me, DÃœM.

weren't you a mod or something for a while?

totally unrelated to the ongoing discussion, i'm just curious.

weren't you a mod or something for a while?

totally unrelated to the ongoing discussion, i'm just curious.

I was the Superfashion mod, yeah. Apparently my title is gone now - I hadn't noticed.

Guest chemi

strange how such a mediocre fit got him from 2 reds to 2 greens

In no way was I responsible for that.

I should've said, "Might want to watch you're apostrophes?"

"Might want to watch you are apostrophes?"

I think your grammar humor might be too next level for me, DÃœM.

no grammar humor, it’s simpler than that.

Shift+Option+]

i haven't watched 411 in a minute, but they don't have lance anymore? I think the first episode I ever got was #24 or soemthing, and the intro was him bombing this grass hill reading his notes. shits classic.

Nah they haven't had a proper host since #50 or so... for a while it was rotating hosts and then none... haven't picked up a 411 for a while now... I think the first one I bought was #4... back then we'd rotate vids btwn the kids... one month someone would fork out the cash for a vid and then we'd do the double VCR thing to make copies... ha.

the 50th issue was lance's last. they had a whole retrospective with highlights of his hosting. i still have that on vhs lying around somewhere. jamie thomas was on the cover front boarding a handrail that was insanely steep. the openers included frank gerwer's kickflip down wallenburg. insane to think what has been done on it since. he was the enabler. for a while people thought it was impossible to kickflip. now all sorts of things have been thrown down it.

/skate nerd off

Nah they haven't had a proper host since #50 or so... for a while it was rotating hosts and then none... haven't picked up a 411 for a while now... I think the first one I bought was #4... back then we'd rotate vids btwn the kids... one month someone would fork out the cash for a vid and then we'd do the double VCR thing to make copies... ha.

that was the one with penny as a little kid right? we did the same thing... one kid would get a vid and everyone would borrow it to make a copy. i wish i still had all the videos i had back then...

I remember making copies of copies of copies... So much so that the trumpets in the opening sequence got real distorted... My earliest 411 memory is Issue 2 with Jason Rothmeyer... I have all of my videos in a big box in a cupboard...

was 50 the good as gold version? fuck i remember that shit..

her chest size changes.

her chest size changes.

prolly padded bras & whatnot.

prolly photoshop

she's just constantly evolving, like some sort of supernatural creature.

I know it's an easy past time to hate on ed038934, but that looks fine. Nothing to look twice or once at, but still. At least he's honest about that shit. He said he used to dress pseudo-street before, decided to give more sufu type stuff a try, didn't work out for him, sold some stuff back and now is dressing how he used to, but a bit more better. I'm not saying i really like this fit that much or the shoes, but it seems like some of you are reaching now.

no way, he didn't dress street before, or even pseudo-street. If I remember correctly, it was some boot cut steez and wack ass dress shoes, right?

While in the park today for Sinzdabedar...

IMG_0229.jpg

Dad:

Josh Podoll

Costco Eyewear

5 Year Old Nokia

Sugar Cane Hawaii

New Balance

Me:

Dior

Sugar Cane Hand Loom Style

Dior

The moobs are not a good look. I'd bin the leotard top and go back to the drawing board.

no way, he didn't dress street before, or even pseudo-street. If I remember correctly, it was some boot cut steez and wack ass dress shoes, right?

You may be right. I was going off something he said a few weeks ago where he said he just started dressing similar to how he used to using what he learned on sufu. Still, i don't see a major problem with his outfit and think people just feel like spewing weak hate.

nah, I'd say it's pretty bad.

I just don't like the proportions.

Or maybe I'm high again.

Never have worn boot cut.. maybe you're thinking of my terribly sized black new standards which i did sell, and when i made the comment chrono is talking about I was talking about before I started posting on sufu.