WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I do have a really long neck. Maybe I should get neck surgery to make it shorter.

I have no problem with ur face... but if u wanna duck under the ire of some shittalkers... u could just not post face pictures... ppl might love your body if you don't put the face... learn from whitney.

R O F L

this comiong from the girl who claims OSU has a GREAT FASHION PROGRAM?

after seeing a pic of you, you really shouldve stuck with agriculture cuz you sure as fuck arent going anywhere near the fashion industry dressed like that and learning "fashunz" from Oregon State University. LAFFFFFFF

mas's drunk entry + whitney's nothing to hide entry = don't post anymore

amirite?

oh to findmybetterhalf:

OH SNAP Ohnoyooohdiiiiihiiiint!???

i just think its funny...once in awhile some idiot comes along with an overly confident idea of "fashion". its humorous to me...having been and knowing alot of people who are at OSU, i can tell exactly what kind of "fashion" program they would have there. huge waste of money to be studying apparel design at a school like OSU. keep in mind Corvallis is ltierally in the middle of nowhere surrounded by farmland.

R O F L

this comiong from the girl who claims OSU has a GREAT FASHION PROGRAM?

after seeing a pic of you, you really shouldve stuck with agriculture cuz you sure as fuck arent going anywhere near the fashion industry dressed like that and learning "fashunz" from Oregon State University. LAFFFFFFF

I didn't say it was great. ;) And you're probably right about that. I'd rather start working for advocacy against sweatshops rather than being a pawn.

... i've shown my face to those who've asked.

This is dedicated to fade2black... whitney's face:

UZnub4GmaPg

I'm revoking ur supergay status... making new status... u are now superstraight.

me before I chopped my hair off (it's pulled back here.) I heard most guys hate short hair on women, so that's why I did it (seriously). I am rebelling against the whole dating system right now.

2z4e9ox.jpg