WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

hey its cool you want to bandwagon against me, but remember you stopped posting fits for a reason.

i stopped posting fits cause no one wants to see what im wearing for 3 hours before bed when i get home after work... infact i dont even want to take the 20 minutes out of my life to take a picture upload it post etc

ill still post them here and there

I post fits so that I can get either plus or neg rep, both give me feedback.. until I post fits that get ignored don't expect them to stop, sorry since i know you and some others really really don't like them.

you dont need us to tell you if your fit looks bad, look at your pictures and tell me youre not embarassed.

i stopped posting fits cause no one wants to see what im wearing for 3 hours before bed when i get home after work... infact i dont even want to take the 20 minutes out of my life to take a picture upload it post etc

ill still post them here and there

No one wants to see what you a) wear or B) post. Now that you have a) covered you should move on to B).

I still don't understand why it always look like he has glitter on his clothes in his pics.

^ sparkling wiggles?

"if japan doen't percieve AA in this manner, it doesn't mean the image is not ther. it means they just don't get it?" for christ sake you are dumb. obviously in differnt countries, certain labels and articles have totally different connotations and images. in l.a. mickey mouse is hipster, while in thailand mickey mouse is just the mascot of walt disney. how is AA's image "hipster" in japan?? have you ever been to japan longer than a week? do you even listen to anything other than your fairy tunes the 6ths or whatever it is you mistakenly think is relavent?

What if someone just really likes Mickey Mouse in LA? In Thailand Mickey Mouse could connote cultural imperialism, as I’m sure it does to some. Like you say, connotation is completely within the mind of the individual, and, you could argue, different for all.

However, at the most fundamental, denotative level this is an AA T-shirt. It is inextricably linked to the company that creates it and the ideals that they represent, and in fact actively promote in Japan. The t-shirt is, therefore, imbued with the ideology of AA, and, as a result, exactly what the brand connotes.

AA is a brand that completely embraces the entire hipster concept; it is all about that very concept. It has a hipster image in Japan because that is the way in which the company presents itself. It’s irrelevant what connotations the article has to some dopey Jap unable to see/read/hear/comprehend the manner in which the company presents its clothes, as the brand’s ideology is implicit within the article.

I post fits so that I can get either plus or neg rep, both give me feedback.. until I post fits that get ignored don't expect them to stop, sorry since i know you and some others really really don't like them.

Shit talking is probably a 40 times better place to get feedback on your outfit than the comment field from a + or - rep. Someone in here says "this sucks because of this" another guy says "you should probably do this" and you go "HEY FUCK YOU DONT HOP ON THE HATE ON ME BANDWAGON"? You're not even following your own philosophy.

^ disagree...

constant struggle keeps it safe and boring but the fit itself isnt TERRIBLE. its just generic and boring, nothing more.

en0b0dgh on the other hand just looks like a tool. not to mention that his entire closet is admitably created by superfuture...which he fails completely miserably at.

i thought that person was a girl until i scrolled down and saw the 2nd pic

You sure ? Look closely. This is the version before mirror cleaning and breast reduction

30808bx0.jpg

Shit talking is probably a 40 times better place to get feedback on your outfit than the comment field from a + or - rep. Someone in here says "this sucks because of this" another guy says "you should probably do this" and you go "HEY FUCK YOU DONT HOP ON THE HATE ON ME BANDWAGON"? You're not even following your own philosophy.

I'm usually quite receptive to negative feedback, except from people who I don't like.