WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

regarding jskidders arm warmer look...

i dont mind the outfit...

i agree you could start using some herioin or drop a few pounds.. and your obvoiously didn't choose this outfit purely based on function...smh @ even acting like that was your primary reason

but all in all i think people should be a little more open minded...

that guy in the woods is fucking ridiculous. seriously, taking a walk in the woods in brioni? who the fuck does that?

yes what the fuck is he doing in the wood ? children molesting (he hidden his face like this thailand pedo guy interpol found) ? styleforum meeting ? secret ingredient for looking great he hasn't found yet ?

mellowbonsai - i used the word fuck exactly one time, my friend. and it wasn't even in a derogatory manner. so i don't get it????

maybe i was thinking of another post

edit:

i was actually talking about jskidder lol. in the dior thread, someone said he had thunderthighs and jskidder flipped out...

that is the one i am thinking of

Guest jmatsu
DSCF21467127.jpg

are those arm warmers really necessary? really?

no they aren't, cause i doubt you can get tennis-elbow from jackin off...or giving handjobs.

Further camel toe analysis reveals... well not much...

Yes... SOMO...

Ahaha

You're totally right, as well as scoleo, whose criticism I hold in the highest regard despite him never posting a fit or anything useful. You too uparmoured, your attempt at bashing me has changed my entire outlook on clothing and life.

You can reply if you want, but I think I'll be busy the next few days selling ALL MY SB DUNKS!!!! ALIFE VARSITY!!!! BAPE CAMO!!!! so I can go buy some CCPCDLUC!!!!!!!

Probably should have gone with a long sleeved shirt under his t-shirt instead of arm warmers if he wanted to go for that look.

but then he couldnt give a sneak preview of his killer tat....

+ rep if thats a Boba Fett tatt!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee

- rep if its not........

and you need to put some nipple warmers on.....