WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

comments likethese depress me

i still have troublewith simple kickflips

seriously...back in the days i used to be able to do varialflips, heelflips, etc etc but never got a grasp of doing kickflips...my ankle just doesnt wanna work in its favor.

SMH TRYINA COVER UP FOR YA MOBBED ASSZ OLLIE

WARE SUM SUPREMES

DEN WE TALK

why and when did you start talking like westside...stop it already, doesnt fit you.

i wore them because it was cold out last nite and i didn't want to fuck about with a coat at the bars or freeze my ass off while smoking outside of said bars. function>fashion.

First time I've ever neg repped someone for what they wore.

I wish I could do it again.

eh, i like them so whatever. i certainly don't expect everyone to dig the look considering i only appreciate about 10% of the outfits posted on a given day myself. i personally think it is an interesting alternative to wearing a full sweater or jacket on a cool nite but feel free to hate if thats what you like to do.

start a good heroin habit, then maybe you could pull off that look

until then warm up, cuz we can see your nipples

spent my heroin $$ on the arm warmers :( . and my nipples always show in tees because of my piercings.

i use arm warmers on my penis. real talk.

ribbed ones like these for her pleasure?

eh, i like them so whatever. i certainly don't expect everyone to dig the look considering i only appreciate about 10% of the outfits posted on a given day myself. i personally think it is an interesting alternative to wearing a full sweater or jacket on a cool nite but feel free to hate if thats what you like to do.

works for cyclists and marathoners

eh, i like them so whatever. i certainly don't expect everyone to dig the look considering i only appreciate about 10% of the outfits posted on a given day myself. i personally think it is an interesting alternative to wearing a full sweater or jacket on a cool nite

these are good too

(catalog # provided for your convenience)

Danskin® - Long Sleeve Twist Front Crop Top - Fitness, Dance and Yoga Apparel - top - apparel - Stylehive BM 191249

danskinarmwarmers.jpg

Went for a walk in the woods.

93980922.jpg

Brioni

Levi's LVC 201xx red selvedge

Alden Indy

If I was hiking through the woods and came across a guy dressed like this, I'd probably piss myself in laughter.