WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
was there ever a frontlash?

hehe this from the guy who daydreams of being lupin

you try try try, but you fail fail fail.

uuuh i never sufu-immortalized him in my sig with a quote or used an image for the avatar. i put shit in the appropriate thread. i guess by your logic every single person who posted in that "people you wanna be thread(whatever) daydream about being their entrees.

you try try try, but you fail fail fail.

uuuh i never sufu-immortalized him in my sig with a quote or used an image for the avatar. i put shit in the appropriate thread. i guess by your logic every single person who posted in that "people you wanna be thread(whatever) daydream about being their entrees.

hypocrite.

you could say the same about romeo & juliet init??

No. R&J is not just a love story. Plus it's written in verse, rigid verse at that, which in itself is an acheivement.

plus, simply because romeo and juliet is a love story doesn't justify all the shitty love stories ever written.

This is also a good point.

It's not even that Norwegian Wood is a bad book, it just isn't particularly good, all the accolades it gets always shock me, it is at best "lit-lite".

Plus it's basically responsible for structuring the relationships in David Mitchell's books, which is crime enough. Reading his modern update of the the Toru/Nagasawa nightlife debauchery episodes was one of the worst experiences of my reading career.

cyberpunk is the new dick danger.

out of curiosity i just checked and dick danger hasnt posted in almost a month. he should be going around taking teh anal virginity of various new'bs it the proper thing to do. fuckin new'bs.

is this the thread where i say, "i actually think datasupa is hilarious,"

and then everyone else says, "you would... fag,"

and then i get a bunch of negative rep?

hope so!

but seriously, please return to posting pictures of man-children dressed awkwardly in spendy clothes and then making fun of them. it makes for much better reading while avoiding work.

datasupa has had a few funny things to say, but thats more of a bell curve thing, if you post so many times inevitibly one or two of them are going to be funny ("projectile vomit x my little pony" comes to mind)

but i think your huge problem, datasupa, is your diminishing returns on anything funny, valuable or remotely entertaining

conversely, there are posters like ddml... you click on "find all threads started/posts by denimdestroyedmylife" and everything is a masterpiece

conversely, there are posters like ddml... you click on "find all threads started/posts by denimdestroyedmylife" and everything is a masterpiece

quoted for truth. ddml, begs, and dick danger never fail.

hypocrite.
yo king kong, care to explain this? if you can that is....

certainly. a hypocrite is one given to hypocrisy.

i think its ironic that you're trying to call out dum on "spinning out of control on the internet" when you're posting every 30 seconds.
datasupa....if you post so many times inevitibly one or two of them are going to be funny

Total Posts: 1,441 (2.37 posts per day) Find all posts by datasupa

Total Posts: 2,284 (3.00 posts per day) Find all posts by joey_formal

Total Posts: 1,709 (4.34 posts per day) Find all posts by mellowbonsai

Total Posts: 122 (38.44 posts per day) Find all posts by DÃœM

lmao smh @ post averages

does nto take into account the fact that you did post in excess the other day. thats a neutral statement, for the record.

Is there a percentage of datasupa posts just trying to defend himself? If i set the line at 60% over/under?

sure but what is the substance of your posts?

any of them include waywt? entertaining shit talking? photoshop? denim/leather evo pics? well thought-out opinions or perspectives in superfashion/superculture?

hell, even dino can throw up a macro of his weed and do some sort of service to the forum at large

It's not even that Norwegian Wood is a bad book, it just isn't particularly good, all the accolades it gets always shock me, it is at best "lit-lite".

it's an anodyne story about college in the 1960s (and college 'rebellion' to boot) set to the beatles. are you really that surprised that it goes down so readily and so smoothly with the book club set?

it's an anodyne story about college in the 1960s (and college 'rebellion' to boot) set to the beatles. are you really that surprised that it goes down so readily and so smoothly with the book club set?

I still can still hate things that don't surprise me.

Surprise and my hate are unrelated phenomena.

edit: I tried to rep you for using anodyne in a sentence that didn't want to make me vomit blood, but I guess I repped you recently.

I hope you deserved it.

sure but what is the substance of your posts? any of them include waywt? entertaining shit talking? photoshop? denim/leather evo pics? well thought-out opinions or perspectives in superfashion/superculture?

apparently you haven't been paying attention if you haven't seen my waywts.

entertaining shit talking? i've been entertained. whether you have or not is not my problem.

photoshop, i've made plenty. again, you're just blind. you can check bookmarks thread, they're in there.

denim evo, plenty. boots section, plenty. sorry, you're just plainly talking out of your indigenous well endowed ass. if you can't keep simple facts straight then you're really not even worth arguing with, frankly.

as for the quality.....please skool me as to how to create masterpiece threads like you do. how to write pages and pages of gibberish/sufu cliches /randomly bolded text in such a way that it's magically not tedious and repetitive, but in fact uproariously amusing. and to do this over and over in thread after thread.

i must know. sufu must have moar.