WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I had fun .

Wrong idea here. You're supposed to take the internet seriously.

edit: data- how do you always provide a thread, post or fit to prove a point so quickly? Do you have an easy access database for this kind of stuff?

data how many fucking useless posts are you going to have over the next 24 hours? i think i've had to look at your goddamn avatar more than anyones over the last day or so. i think its ironic that you're trying to call out dum on "spinning out of control on the internet" when you're posting every 30 seconds.

really? i liked norwegian wood even though it was pretty different from the rest of his books..

yeah, as a story it wasn't bad, but having gone in expecting the usual murakami probably ruined it. i'll probably revisit it (with duct tape over the damn cover art) some time soon.

right, if i wanted a love story i'd read romeo and juliet not a novel by murakami.

plus, simply because romeo and juliet is a love story doesn't justify all the shitty love stories ever written.

im' just saying that saying it's "just" a love story is pretty unfair. anyway this probably isn't the best place to talk about books, back to shit talking

hah i'll agree to disagree. where are some shitty outfits when you need 'em?

Guest jmatsu

i had this old shirt that didn't fit me whatsoever so i was using it as test/scrap material for experimenting with hand painting of t-shirts, as an alternative to custom printing them at ripoff prices online. (all those people who sooo observantly noted the fit was off.....pat yourselves on the back for your incredibly keen acumen). so the 6ths shirt was my first attempt at that. i think it turned out pretty well (partly based on the fact that no one ever commented that it looked hand painted), so it amuses me that minions like prof/sayword/etc. think endlessly reposting it somehow gets to me. it just reminds me how good my handiwork is. in fact i'll repost it here so you can check out the design more carefully. pretty good, huh?

a close-up:

6ths.jpg

so basically what you're saying is that you posted an amateur art project on a shitty tee, you knew it'd be hated on, and it amuses you? why are you here? although the genre is different your posting a fit that you knew was crap is tantamount to people posting random shit in the guidos thread. only that you posted your own pic.