WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

he sold his SBz & supleme collection to turn gothninja. seriously :eek:

he abandoned a singaporean street-style forum because of his sudden change in style. his last post before he migrated here was 'hey any other gothninjaz in singapore?' or something like dat i forget LAWLZ

[/stalker]

Post pictures of his previous fits, ya?

This exodus from Streetwear to Goth Ninja that everyone seems to be doing reminds me of my Freshman year of highschool. This might be familiar to some of you:

These dudes are like the chick that was kinda cute, in 8th. Then, first day of 9th grade you see her for the first time since Summer break and she's smokin hot. Like...she grew tits and everything. Now you're sort of awkward around her because she's a completely different person. You don't know if you should say something, or just roll with it.

These dudes are like the chick that grew tits over the summer.

isnt that pretty standard fare for sg kids though?from what i hear/saw alot of the streetwear kids over the last few years went from head to toe ape to top to toe dior etc its why none of them have any real style they just copy what they see in the magazines and websites they deem cool at the time.

deffinatly lets see some befor and afters asap

Post pictures of his previous fits, ya?

This exodus from Streetwear to Goth Ninja that everyone seems to be doing reminds me of my Freshman year of highschool. This might be familiar to some of you:

These dudes are like the chick that was kinda cute, in 8th. Then, first day of 9th grade you see her for the first time since Summer break and she's smokin hot. Like...she grew tits and everything. Now you're sort of awkward around her because she's a completely different person. You don't know if you should say something, or just roll with it.

These dudes are like the chick that grew tits over the summer.

I know, it's like 2 people like turn into goth ninjas and it's like I don't really understand why like they would go from Nikes to Number Nine like over night. I mean, you can't even like skateboard in Number Nine boots.

i'm too lazy to go look for his old waywt's maybe if you give him enough rep for being gothninja he'll send them to you

but yeah definitely seenmy.. people who used to go crazy for the supreme box logo now covet the little dior bee.. the more bees they manage to squeeze into an outfit the better

i don't know his old screen name, "appleisblack" is a different sn to suit his newfound gothninja personality

also i think the waywt thread on that forum is deleted at the end of every month.. maybe somebody can convince him to post in the style evolution thread

img1853cropsr7.jpg

dis guy bothers me caz he dressees like george constantza but nigga aint look funny

plus why da reflection gleamin like stars in his eyes

I bet that guy dressed like that in high school and got jock balls in his face on a daily basis. fuckin dorkz 4 lyfe wigga. wut u know about attache cases and v neck sweaters

I know there's no headshot in the SG-beast pic, but it reminded to ask since I've been sitting on sufu for the past few years completely curious to this... and that is, why do the SG and Chinese fashionbeasts on sufu (I'm gonna count winq and still out this group here as they seem to get it) all seem to have really shit haircuts and terrible personal styling? We have cats on here who wear $10,000 outfits, but look like they get the suck cut at Supercuts... honest question..

usually gothbeasts cover their hair with beanies or hats

winq is growing out his hair right now

he is trying to get that long hair that drives the ladies crazy

usually gothbeasts cover their hair with beanies or hats

winq is growing out his hair right now

he is trying to get that long hair that drives the ladies crazy

cant image many girls goin crazy over a dude wearing all black goth steez in socal...

but anyway, to dismal's post, i actually think "still" has nice hair.

^ i meant to include still and winq in the 'nice hair' category, winq's cut i like especially. I cam see winq getting down in any city, his stee is strong. I was just thinking more along the lines of the SG crew since we were on the topic, I just didn't want to name names... :\

cant image many girls goin crazy over a dude wearing all black goth steez in socal...

but anyway, to dismal's post, i actually think "still" has nice hair.

Thats pretty much anywhere.

Most of the goth ninjas are looking for penis anyway.

Most guys that still want to be able to attract and interact with a variable aesthetic of the opposite sex maintain a semi-normal appearance.

I know many a woman who would instantly label a goth ninja either a freaky goth kid, a homosexual, or one of those anime cosplay people who dress up in costumes.

I bet that guy dressed like that in high school and got jock balls in his face on a daily basis. fuckin dorkz 4 lyfe wigga. wut u know about attache cases and v neck sweaters
Thats pretty much anywhere.

Most of the goth ninjas are looking for penis anyway.

Most guys that still want to be able to attract and interact with a variable aesthetic of the opposite sex maintain a semi-normal appearance.

I know many a woman who would instantly label a goth ninja either a freaky goth kid, a homosexual, or one of those anime cosplay people who dress up in costumes.

Are you ever going to post something that is funny OR insightful? Your posts are garbage and your attempts at "burning" people are mind-crushingly pathetic, even when you decide to put your feeble abilities to the test against such an OBVIOUS AND EASY target.

Seriously, bashing that WAYWT is kid-difficultly. Sadly, that seems to be about your speed.

The fact that you trudge on with your slog of zero-value-to-anyone posts despite the fact that you are the laughingstock of this entire board is astounding.

Are you ever going to post something that is funny OR insightful? Your posts are garbage and your attempts at "burning" people are mind-crushingly pathetic, even when you decide to put your feeble abilities to the test against such an OBVIOUS AND EASY target.

Seriously, bashing that WAYWT is kid-difficultly. Sadly, that seems to be about your speed.

The fact that you trudge on with your slog of zero-value-to-anyone posts despite the fact that you are the laughingstock of this entire board is astounding.

im neutral about jackphotography but he is right. you cant deny that there are certain patterns of prejudice when it comes to appearance. the average person cannot distinguish sufu gothninja avant-beast steez from a hot topic shopper. when people dress a certain way, they associate themselves with a group of people, whether this is intentional or not.

i dont dislike gothninjas, but if you deny this you know absolutely nothing about human interaction.