WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Just another reminder that hot bitches are just a stupid and trashy as dudes.

Ain't nobody got taste anymo.

edit: Hot may have been overstepping a bit, bitches face on some curly, moe, larry shit, and her hair may be a rug.

Still, I'm a sucker for tight jawns and a white blouse, puffy as it may be.

full_29102003_pirate.jpg

Are fashionable black chicks a wigga's new accessory or are wiggas the new black chick acessory?

it's blowing my mind.

Are fashionable black chicks a wigga's new accessory or are wiggas the new black chick acessory?

it's blowing my mind.

Is the guy even white? I think I see undefined guido blowback (bad image quality maybe). Someone enlighten me.

EDIT: Shit

Pretty funny considering it was coming from a guy who's straight out of the "I'm a pretty guido" thread...

Pretty funny considering it was coming from a guy who's straight out of the "I'm a pretty guido" thread...

3c4jzf

holy fuck that guy must have a vagina. i need to flame him for thinking he has the right to talk shit about anyone. dude got XXY syndrome. he's probably hiding boobs under that nike jacket. :confused:

that shit aint no windbreaka mudda fuckka cant u read steep tech fuck face. if u wanna shit on me shit on me right.

don't matter what you wear. you always look like (are) a wack fatso.

does my shit taste better?

Lose weight the superfuture way, post your fatty fits online and sufu will flame you until you lose 50 pounds. Come correct or disconnect... and run a mile every day for the next 5 months.

that du is way fobby... and he even makes "custom" clothing to make it 100% more fobby.

is he the guy who sells designer-label "inspired" shit on ebay or on various korean sites?