WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think the bigger problem is that these kids from hypebeast do not realize that superfuture is not a style within itself.. superfuture, ideally, is made up people with their own unique styles whom compare other peoples tastes in order to mesh with their own.

I'd say its like a cafeteria of fashion ideas, you've got favorites but now and then you might try something new or expand on something you saw someone else doing.

Unfortunately, many hypebeast kids seem to know only emulate, copy, duplicate. Part of it could be lack of their own personal substance, the rest could just be stupidity. Who knows? :confused:

I'd say that there definetly is a 'sufu' style about these forums. Not everyone is as invidualistic as I'd like to see...

Like it or not members here are just as suspectible to trends, fashions and what's popular. It's not strictly about what looks good. Hence I see people crowding around certain brands and styles here.

I'd say that there definetly is a 'sufu' style about these forums. Not everyone is as invidualistic as I'd like to see...

Like it or not members here are just as suspectible to trends, fashions and what's popular. It's not strictly about what looks good. Hence I see people crowding around certain brands and styles here.

Yeah, but the range/number of brands worn on superfuture is definitely larger than any other fashion forum I know

Yeah. For crissakes I dress like a cowboy... U EVER MEET COWBOY WHO ROBOCOP DAT LAVINZ?

That's what a fucking thought buckaroooooooooooooo.